Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: July 26th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Japan
Price: ¥10584

51qRtUQL+UL._SY400_.jpg

41m9AfY0G9L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Guys if the german one came out and was around same price or bit over would you cancel your order?
I have both old and new version on order but whats difference german one has media book?
The older version has english on it where as german one has not.
I wonder when german one os up for pre order its strange they do japan one first as this company is german. Would have thought they have pre orders up same time.
Good for people who missed out on japan one and i suppose if others decide to change there mind and get german version instead but just make sure you have at least one on pre order as this could sell out also.

Guys if the german one came out and was around same price or bit over would you cancel your order?
I have both old and new version on order but whats difference german one has media book?
I wonder when german one os up for pre order its strange they do japan one first as this company is german. Would have thought they have pre orders up same time.
Good for people who missed out on japan one and i suppose if others decide to change there mind and get german version instead but just make sure you have at least one on pre order as this could sell out also.
Id probably get the german one instead

I would cancel the japanese one so i can avoid customs, and if i get a mediabook instead of an amaray that is the cherry on top !

But what do you mean with : The older version has english on it where as german one has not

If you talk abot the title written on the figure, the old one is known as "tanz der teufel" in Germany, while the new one is simply known as "evil dead" so that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
I would cancel the japanese one so i can avoid customs, and if i get a mediabook instead of an amaray that is the cherry on top !

But what do you mean with : The older version has english on it where as german one has not

If you talk abou the title written on the figure, the old one is known as "tanz der teufel" in Germany, while the new one is simply known as "evil dead" so that shouldn't be a problem.

Yes i may get german one as well just need to see price etc i have japan version on pre order but not be canceling till im sure.
Yes the older film with sculpture has evil dead as well from japan where as german one is in german.
If i can would rather have the sculptures both with English on them but i could always get the 2013 one from germany and get older one from japan which both have english on sculptures.
Just depends on price etc but i be keeping my japan order until im sure.

If you talk abou the title written on the figure, the old one is known as "tanz der teufel" in Germany, while the new one is simply known as "evil dead" so that shouldn't be a problem.
Customs payment is already included in the price of your order :naughty:

I have the same order. I will not cancel because I think the japanese looks awesome all in black. Must say that I will get the german one also because I need that vomit bag ;)

Reactions: elle82