Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @carllenc are you aware of this? I know you were planning on going to get them this weekend, if that's the case you might not be able to. @Collector03601

As far as I know they are waiting for the last component which had to be re-made as it wasnt within their quality requirements and because of that there should be about 10 days delay.

I too am happier to wait and get 100% quality.

The wait is better end of the day as you all will receive a perfect looking steelbook which we all want this is my favourite from the lot so far.

As far as I know they are waiting for the last component which had to be re-made as it wasnt within their quality requirements and because of that there should be about 10 days delay.

I too am happier to wait and get 100% quality.

So 10 days delayed means the new release should be October 12?

This is the message I received from Filmarena

Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but unfortunately the delivery components for this
edition did not comply with

required quality. For this reason we moved release date. Once your

order

is ready to process, you will be informed by e-mail. We will send Your

order
as soon as possible.

We apologize for inconveniences and thank you for Your understanding.

This is the message I received from Filmarena

Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but unfortunately the delivery components for this
edition did not comply with

required quality. For this reason we moved release date. Once your

order

is ready to process, you will be informed by e-mail. We will send Your

order
as soon as possible.

We apologize for inconveniences and thank you for Your understanding.
The same scenario happened to me with Terminator. I look on it as only a being positive that FA are taking action and rectifying any mistakes or discrepancies within their packages.

I am more than happy to wait slightly longer while they do this to ensure mint packages are sent out to customers :)

I'm sure it'll all be worth it when the finished product arrives... :drool:

Reactions: Hamill82
The same scenario happened to me with Terminator. I look on it as only a being positive that FA are taking action and rectifying any mistakes or discrepancies within their packages.

I am more than happy to wait slightly longer while they do this to ensure mint packages are sent out to customers :)

I'm sure it'll all be worth it when the finished product arrives... :drool:

Yes, very true. I can wait whatever time it takes. Besides I'm quite busy with my family and work, so not really counting days here. ;)

Reactions: Mickle_89
Yes, very true. I can wait whatever time it takes. Besides I'm quite busy with my family and work, so not really counting days here. ;)
I'm especially excited for this release @Hamill82 as I've combined this with T3 and Chappie also... :drool: More than happy to await the corrections to take place but also seriously stoked for this! :woot:

I'm especially excited for this release @Hamill82 as I've combined this with T3 and Chappie also... :drool: More than happy to await the corrections to take place but also seriously stoked for this! :woot:

That is great set coming to you. Ex_Machina looks like the best Filmarena release so far as it looks perfect in every way. Steelbook of the year, inside incredible fullslip and with depth 3D Ava as lenticular with all the goodies. I simply cannot think of anything better. I received T3 & Chappie earlier, both are extremely well done. I especially love Terminator 3 FAC, as it's full of Kristanna Loken/T-X. :drool:

Reactions: MrBMT and Mickle_89
That is great set coming to you. Ex_Machina looks like the best Filmarena release so far as it looks perfect in every way. Steelbook of the year, inside incredible fullslip and with depth 3D Ava as lenticular with all the goodies. I simply cannot think of anything better. I received T3 & Chappie earlier, both are extremely well done. I really love Terminator 3 FAC, as it's full of Kristanna Loken/T-X. :drool:

Beg to differ, Ex Machina is definitely up there as one of the best. But the Terminator Genisys FAC release looks like the bees kneez !

Beg to differ, Ex Machina is definitely up there as one of the best. But the Terminator Genisys FAC release looks like the bees kneez !
With Ex Machina however you get an excellent film, whereas Genisys is just decent IMO. I think Ex Machina offers the best overall package, no matter how good looking Emilia Clarke may be ;)
I'm betting the lenticular with this one will be pretty spectacular too.

Reactions: Actarus
With Ex Machina however you get an excellent film, whereas Genisys is an alright film IMO. Ex Machina offers the best overall package, no matter how good looking Emilia Clarke may be ;)

lol I genuinely thought Genisys was better than Ex Machina ... Ex Machina was depressing tbh. The whole 'lonely' atmosphere the film portrays. Genisys has a tonne more replay value as well. I don't think i'll be watching Ex machina on a regular basis. It's not one of those films.

lol I genuinely thought Genisys was better than Ex Machina ... Ex Machina was depressing tbh. The whole 'lonely' atmosphere the film portrays. Genisys has a tonne more replay value as well. I don't think i'll be watching Ex machina on a regular basis. It's not one of those films.
Each to their own I guess! :thumbs: I'd happily watch Ex Machina multiple times, but next time I watch Genisys will no doubt be when I receive the FAC release; I doubt I'll feel the need to watch it again after that for quite some time. I'm glad that the FAC has a wide variety of releases, even if all of them aren't my cup of tea!

We have our different tastes. To me Ex_Machina is one of those films and I have seen it multiple times now. I know it's not for everybody, but I happend to like it very much. FAC release is the most anticipated one for me, but Terminator Genisys release also looks great. I have seen Genisys once and thought it was just fun popcorn movie.

Reactions: MrBMT