Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today from filmarena. A really nice release, but that lenti is kind of pointless. Barely any movement/depth to it. The art cards are incredible though.

Reactions: earthscope
but that lenti is kind of pointless. Barely any movement/depth to it.
The lenticular was advertised as a 3D one, so I always expected there to be very little movement for it.
Personally, I think the lenticular design is really good. Nice and clear. My only complaint is unfortunately the lenticular I received was pretty scratched up. :dunno::(

Really nice embossed & textured slipbox. Art book and extra goodies are good too :thumbs:
Got a lot to do this evening, but will likely take some more pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
The lenticular was advertised as a 3D one, so I always expected there to be very little movement for it.
Personally, I think the lenticular design is really good. Nice and clear. My only complaint is unfortunately the lenticular I received was pretty scratched up. :dunno::(

Really nice embossed & textured slipbox. Art book and extra goodies are good too :thumbs:
Got a lot to do this evening, but will likely take some more pics tomorrow.

I know it was supposed to be the "3D effect" lenti, that's what made me even more excited, because I'm not really a fan of the "changing picture" lentis (that's why usually I'll opt for the non-lenti slip if possible) and I've seen some 3D ones that have incredible depth, this one is pretty much flat unfortunately.

And yeah, mine is really scratched as well. Not sure what the delay was about, but it definitely wasn't the lentis being replaced :D

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
My only complaint is unfortunately the lenticular I received was pretty scratched up. :dunno::(

mine is really scratched as well. Not sure what the delay was about, but it definitely wasn't the lentis being replaced :D
Sorry to hear of the issues regarding the Lenti's guys :(

That's bad (IMO) considering the delays caused in the release were due to "quality control" not meeting FA's high standards - and even upon their eagerly anticipated release, there's still issues such as this. Disappointing (n)

Reactions: MrBMT