Expendables - Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
German Media Markt will recieve a Steelbook for Expendabels extended cut. Release is 24.Feb 2012

derexpendales1.jpg

derexpendales2.jpg

derexpendales3.jpg

derexpendales4.jpg

derexpendales5.jpg

Attachments

• Expendables.jpg
    Expendables.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
They just had tp put some german text on it while they went the xtra length to have almost everything in English right:rolleyes:

I don't mind that i'm not gonna get it but the text on the back on the silverbanner c'mon...

Awesome steel anyway.

Last edited:
Good luck - at my MM they didn't have the Universal steels at all
What already sold out there?? wow, well thanks god for this forum and all the friendly collector's doing those GBs :scat: otherwise I'd be in trouble missing out big time ;)

What already sold out there?? wow, well thanks god for this forum and all the friendly collector's doing those GBs :scat: otherwise I'd be in trouble missing out big time ;)

No weren't sold out - they just didn't get them at all. Really strange - lucky for me that I didn't want any of the Universal Steels ;)

Had word from my German source that mine will be posted to me tomorrow!! Woooooooo thank you so much BumBum!!!!

Had word from my German source that mine will be posted to me tomorrow!! Woooooooo thank you so much BumBum!!!!

Egg on my face

I turned down the chance to get this and bought Cooey's US BD copy (with smirking Sly on the front) because the artwork sucked. looked like a demented peacock IMHO

now that i've seen proper pics, i wish i had gone for it now

:emb:

was @ my MM Store again, nothing left EEK!:D
maybe that one turns really rare :drool:

Maybe! Also went to two different MEDIA MARKT on friday and they were sold out! One told me they will get another 25 copies, but not sure...
Also think the price will go up as have recently with the MM exclusive Transformers 3D and Three Musketeers 3D (just 3 Euros each but price went uo!).

Reactions: Staind