Expendables - Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed (Media Markt Excl.) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
German Media Markt will recieve a Steelbook for Expendabels extended cut. Release is 24.Feb 2012

derexpendales1.jpg

derexpendales2.jpg

derexpendales3.jpg

derexpendales4.jpg

derexpendales5.jpg

Attachments

• Expendables.jpg
    Expendables.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
Egg on my face

I turned down the chance to get this and bought Cooey's US BD copy (with smirking Sly on the front) because the artwork sucked. looked like a demented peacock IMHO

now that i've seen proper pics, i wish i had gone for it now

:emb:

Should have mine this week :naughty:

Although out's worth remembering that the UK one is the standard cut of the film, so why not get both :naughty: I would, but I've got the awesome FS steelbook

The company who released this Blu-ray should shame himself. The picture quality is SD quality. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I made a comparison between the French disc and this Extended cut. The difference is huge.

Can some fellow German member here, contact the studio?

I'm so dissapointed.

Here is another experience:

So both versions have the Steelbook uncut and DC!
Will keep both as each is brilliant in its own way of her story and action!
Sin both sound great and no problems with the DC and I have noticed!
Image is compared to the uncut version like putting a DVD upscaled and I had the comparative degree and have a Samsung LED 117 and a Samsung HDTV where you can see the difference immediately!
The pig picture dark, the only positive you can splurge mim respective black level of TV when you feel like;-)
the focus is no comparison so real as a DVD!
I get out took and looked after if the seller would have been wrong, and me a DVD to the HDTV box would have done (is at Libro so they take out the media in order to prevent theft), but NO, it is a BluRay Figure 1 remainder 4 makes a total of 3 points!
Have fun!
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B006D6XQ60/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

What a crap release.

Last edited: