Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is one of the best looking steelbooks I have seen!! Need to keep my eyes on the group buy section and hope I can get in on it in time.

I am tempted with this but will have to see the price first. I have that much on pre-order I really need to pick and choose carefully. EEK!

Fantastic cover, but I'll definitely need to see the price before making any decisions here. It's one of my favorite movies for the director or either of the main stars, but don't know if I'd want to pluck down around 50-60 dollars for it.

Blufans churning them out now. I'm sorry but these have to be Worldwide exclusives, that is the main attraction. It's not worth paying a fortune for a piece of paper. If Zavvi got this it would probably look exactly the same and it's doing well in Wreck's poll...

I can't be the only one that thinks they are taking the piss, surely?

Blufans churning them out now. I'm sorry but these have to be Worldwide exclusives, that is the main attraction. It's not worth paying a fortune for a piece of paper. If Zavvi got this it would probably look exactly the same and it's doing well in Wreck's poll...

You're not the only one, no. Having my UK Jack Reacher has made me instantly regret getting in on the BluFans one, and WIR in hindsight was just too expensive so I'll be offloading that ASAP.

just checked the other topics and the steels really went for 50$ / piece ? no way i'd pay that price, if zavvis offered the same steel for 14,99gbp..

Won't think twice about this, irrespective of Zavvi. What an awesome front artwork! I was half expecting to see the same tired front art that's prevalent across the DVD's, Blu Rays and movie posters, but this is a very good piece of work.
Thanks in advance for bringing this to us Kevin :thumbs: