Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #5) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release Date: end of August 2013
With inside and embossed artwork. The embossed bullet will be amazing and it will be one of kind.
Available from the Ninja shop: here

Official HDN video presentation:
[media=youtube]4JUfQzywlHc[/media]

Artworks:
FACE-OFF-BD1.JPG

View attachment 35683
View attachment 36473

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie badly needs a proper remastering. Sick of studios putting the same old disc that is butchered with DNR / EE. At least the BVHE / Touchstone version was slightly better in terms of PQ / SQ. The PQ on the US release was a disgrace.

100% agree with that. One of my fave films, but it needs a decent transfer.

I'll still get this though :thumbs:

Wonder what will be embossed? I'm guessing title only but it would ace if the bullet was embossed and the bullet hole debossed too. Would be a nice touch.

might be the only one here, lol,but personally i don't like it

Kinda agree... I think its that the usual artwork is also the poster and is so ingrained that anything else just seems different for the sake of it.

Though this certainly isn't horrible.

Reactions: gaeljet
I wonder why with all the releases out now why choose this particular movie? Obviously anything BluFans is still a must buy....

Like the artwork! Think it looks weird that the names don't match up with the actors but that probably happens more often than not. It just stands out more here because both are separated.
Unless they've already switched faces and that is really Travolta on the left and Cage on the right :ohno:

Would like to know more details about embossing, etc before I commit but looks good so far!

Last edited:
Like the artwork! Think it looks weird that the names don't match up with the actors but that probably happens more often than not. It just stands out more here because both are separated.

Would like to know more details about embossing, etc before I commit but looks good so far!

It's actually! The names are matching the actors in a face off way :)

Reactions: wjasoncul