Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,202
Last edited:
Love the Fallout series, even if I have never gotten around to actually completing any of them. :p

Do you have a source though mate? I'm a bit sceptical about that image... kind of looks fan-made to me. :ohno:

It must be fanmade. It says it´s only 720p. I don´t want to beliefe that they can´t make 1080p for PS4. I mean the PS4 is brand new it can´t already be overwhelmed + they say the ultimate next gen experience. They wouldn´t advertise it as ultimate experience if it only was 720p!

Last edited:
definitely need a source on this. I can't find any news of Fallout 4 except for the speculation about the Survivor 2299 site.

also the "war, war never changes" tagline was from Fallout 3.

Last edited:
Just noticed the "Hades" signature in the bottom right corner... after a bit of Googling I found this, which is on a site for fan-made cover art, and the artist explains his design under the image.

So it's definitely not real, unfortunately. :(

Aw that sucks. Saw it on one of the 9 million PS4 facebook pages and had to share it. It'd be nice if it were a PS4 exclusive though, to make up for all of the bugs with Fallout games for the PS3.

Reactions: Noodles
People are saying even that site is fake, but I'm hoping they're wrong! I guess we'll find out soon enough anyway. I'd be very surprised if Bethesda haven't been working on the next Fallout instalment for some time now though, so surely an official announcement can't be that far away... *finger crossed*

Survivor 2299 is a fan made hoax site. Nothing to do with Bethesda or Fallout.

Yeah, I heard them "confirm" it on VGX yesterday... apparently they actually got word from Bethesda that it was fake and they have no news on Fallout 4. :(

The Survivor 2299 site just counted down to a page that says "That's all folks" and plays a "Sad piano" song by the way. :hilarious:

PS. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Looks like that guy that was screwing with everyone Finally got what he wanted even tho this was leaked info :hilarious:

From IGN:

A German gaming site is reporting a rumor that Bethesda will officially reveal Fallout 4 at the end of its E3 press conference next month. Citing a trusted, but anonymous source, German site PC Games said that the company will show off a detailed, closed-doors video of gameplay.

The site reports the demo will be between 20 and 30 minutes in length. Back in February, Bethesda announced its first ever E3 conference, setting the internet ablaze with wild speculation over the conference's purpose.

This is just a rumor. Like all other Fallout 4 rumors, this one could turn out to be utterly false. Remember when a site popped up teasing Fallout 4 at the end of 2013? Or the unconfirmed reports that Fallout 4 would take place in Boston?

One thing is for certain, and that's Bethesda's promised that an official announcement would be a ways off. At least, that was the official line in February of last year, when director Todd Howard said there was no official Fallout 4 announcement timeline, but it was going to be "a while."

It's been a while, right?

We've reached out to Bethesda for comment on the validity of this rumor and will absolutely keep you updated on all the news related to Fallout 4 as it becomes available.
globhead_dpad_red.png

From egmnow.com :

Fallout-Hype-Train.jpg

It’s been a long time since we’ve asked anyone to pile onto the Fallout 4 hype train (pictured above), but a 3D artist with loose lips may have given us the best reason yet to board.

The LinkedIn profile of Luis Nieves, a Los Angeles–based 3D artist stated until recently that he had worked on a Fallout 4 cinematic trailer under contract at Mirada Studios. That specific mention of Fallout 4 has been scrubbed, but not before Videogamer managed to nab a screenshot of it on his profile. Here’s the relevant portion:

fallout_4_mirada11.jpg

Now, there’s obviously no way to know for sure that his profile was telling the truth, and we’ve certainly been burned on this before. But while there’s no real vetting process for what projects someone lists on their LinkedIn profile, there’s plenty of publicly verifiable information about Nieves himself. He’s got a YouTube portfolio of his prior work on some other projects listed on his LinkedIn. He has an IMDB profile with credits for the films listed on his LinkedIn. According to MobyGames, he did indeed work as an artist on Forza Motorsport 5. If this were a random, untraceable name claiming to have worked on a Fallout 4 trailer, it would be easy to suspect the entire thing was a hoax designed to drum up attention. It’s unlikely, though, that someone with an actual career would stoop so low.

Also interesting is that Mirada Studios is listed as the production house behind the trailer. The studio was founded by director Guillermo del Toro less than five years ago, and while they have a burgeoning portfolio of high-profile clients like Disney, Google, and Amazon, this would be their first game trailer. That makes them an unlikely target of any hoax.

And if you want the final nail in the coffin, shortly before this story went live, a similar one at Destructoid reportedly caused the outlet to receive an email directly from Mirada asking them to pull the story, citing inaccuracies but simultaneously claiming that it violated a non-disclosure agreement. In other words, Mirada can’t talk about how they’re involved in this story, but they’re definitely involved in some capacity, and involved enough that they’ve signed legal documentation.

To sum it all up in even simpler terms? Choo choo, ladies and gentlemen. This hype train is headed straight for Bethesda’s E3 press conference, and it ain’t got no brakes.

From IGN:

Bethesda has launched a new website almost certainly confirming Fallout 4 will be announced tomorrow.

The site bears a countdown timer that currently looks like it'll run out tomorrow, June 3 at 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm GMT.

While we don't know how robust the reveal may be, the most exciting thing about this is that it definitely isn't another fake. For a start, Bethesdatweeted it and, given the URL of "http://fallout.bethsoft.com/", it should be pretty clear what title's about to be revealed.

Though yet to be officially announced, last week a site reported a demo lasting between 20 and 30 minutes would reveal the game at this year's E3. Now it seems we may get a tantalising glimpse even earlier, perhaps of the cinematic trailer allegedly being made by Guillermo del Toro's studio?

Back in February, Bethesda announced its first ever E3 conference, setting the internet ablaze with wild speculation over the conference's purpose.

In February of last year, director Todd Howard said there was no official Fallout 4 announcement timeline, but it was going to be "a while." Has it been long enough? We'll know by this time tomorrow.

I'd be a bit let down, but i'd still buy it. Fallout is one of my all-time favorite series. It's definitely time for a new Fallout game to be released.