Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,204
Last edited:

Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.

Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for? Get started building your Vault today for free.

iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/fallo...
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/fallo...

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
I've only just caught up with the press conference, and holy Pip-Boy have they been busy! So glad that the wait won't be too long either (November 10th), although I'm sure it'll still drag.

For those in the UK, the Pip-Boy edition is exclusive to and currently available from Game.co.uk for £100. I struggled to complete my order at first, but once I removed the Vault Club thing from my basket, the order went through fine.

Reactions: ocielz
This thing must have sold a ton, while it was in stock. Still currently sitting at #'s 1,2, & 3, on the Amazon hourly charts. Has been since the morning after the announcement.

Bethesda's marketing executive, Pete Hines, has revealed that the graphics for Fallout 4 were dialled back to allow for a greater amount of interactivity.

fallout-4-press-shot-1.jpg

"Everything that we do is a balance," Hines told GameSpot. "We could make the best looking game possible, but we dial some of that back in order to allow for all of these other things."

"If you want to pick flowers and make potions all day, then that's what you're role-playing. If you want to go shoot everybody in the head with a laser-musket, then that's what you're role-playing."

Fallout 4 is coming out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 10.

Reactions: Noodles
Bethesda's marketing executive, Pete Hines, has revealed that the graphics for Fallout 4 were dialled back to allow for a greater amount of interactivity.

fallout-4-press-shot-1.jpg

"Everything that we do is a balance," Hines told GameSpot. "We could make the best looking game possible, but we dial some of that back in order to allow for all of these other things."

"If you want to pick flowers and make potions all day, then that's what you're role-playing. If you want to go shoot everybody in the head with a laser-musket, then that's what you're role-playing."

Fallout 4 is coming out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 10.
And yet the graphics still look fantastic!

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
I've only just caught up with the press conference, and holy Pip-Boy have they been busy! So glad that the wait won't be too long either (November 10th), although I'm sure it'll still drag.

For those in the UK, the Pip-Boy edition is exclusive to and currently available from Game.co.uk for £100. I struggled to complete my order at first, but once I removed the Vault Club thing from my basket, the order went through fine.
I thought the Pip boy looked cool until i saw this, looks like plastic

Agreed. Fallout 3 never looked all that great, and it's still one of my all-time favs. I'll take gameplay over graphics any day.
Amen! When I think back to a game I enjoyed, I remember the gameplay, not the graphics.

I thought the Pip boy looked cool until i saw this, looks like plastic

For the price they're asking, I fully expected it to be plastic... plus it'd probably be pretty heavy on your wrist if it wasn't lol.

Reactions: luke98
Amen! When I think back to a game I enjoyed, I remember the gameplay, not the graphics.

For the price they're asking, I fully expected it to be plastic... plus it'd probably be pretty heavy on your wrist if it wasn't lol.

I'm still happy with the Pip-Boy and the other included items, for the $120. I mean i'm not sure how much more people expect for the price, other than what they're offering.

After just reading this article on Business Insider, i'm really excited to see what you can do with the Pip-Boy in-game.

In the extremely popular "Fallout" series, your "Pip-Boy" is a giant gadget you wear on your wrist, which basically acts as a heads-up display to show you stats, maps, and the items you're holding.

But in "Fallout 4," which will release on November 10, Bethesda Softworks went above and beyond to bring its in-game invention into the real world.

"The Pip-Boy is important part of Fallout, and we love it so much that we made a real one," Todd Howard, Bethesda Game Studios' game director, said at Bethesda's press conference Sunday night. "Yes, you can put your phone in it, and yes, we made an app for it so it works with the game, and yes it's a second screen experience. Usually I find second-screen experiences to be stupid gimmicks, but as far as stupid gimmicks goes, this is the best f-----g one I've ever seen."

Here's what the real-life Pip-Boy looks like.

screen%20shot%202015-06-19%20at%2011.10.43%20am.png
Bethesda Softworks

screen%20shot%202015-06-19%20at%2011.10.57%20am.png
Bethesda Softworks

screen%20shot%202015-06-19%20at%2011.11.03%20am.png
Bethesda Softworks

screen%20shot%202015-06-19%20at%2011.12.25%20am.png
Bethesda Softworks

In the game, you can bring your Pip-Boy up to your face to control all its various functions — like what you're wearing or what weapons you're holding. But this real-life Pip-Boy works in the same way: Since the phone app uses the same code used on the in-game Pip-Boy, it will work on any platform over local WiFi, including Xbox One, PS4 and PC, and it will work with any iOS or Android phone. So if you make an adjustment on the phone app, it'll immediately take effect in your game.

The real-life Pip-Boy will ship with the "Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition," which costs $119. Unfortunately, that "Fallout 4" edition is sold out at every major retailer that's supporting pre-orders for the game.

We've reached out to Bethesda to see if the company plans on replenishing its stock of Pip-Boys for pre-order, or if the company is intentionally limiting the supply to make it more exclusive. We'll update the story when we learn more.

"Fallout 4" drops November 10 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition-is-sold-out-everywhere-2015-6#ixzz3dY5wtR5m

Hopefully it's stable at the 1080p and 30fps. If so, i'm completely fine with that. I hate when games are 60fps, and they lag and stuff, because of it.

Reactions: Noodles