Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,207
Last edited:
Hopefully it's stable at the 1080p and 30fps. If so, i'm completely fine with that. I hate when games are 60fps, and they lag and stuff, because of it.
My thoughts exactly mate. And as we previously said... gameplay over graphics any day! :thumbs:

From Egmnow.com:

A recent tweet by Fallout 4 lead designer and writer Emil Pagliarulo has revealed the voices behind the game’s male and female leads.

Players get to choose at the very beginning of the game whether or not they play as a male or female while creating their character in the prologue section before the bombs drop.

Should players choose to play Fallout 4 as a male character, they’ll hear the voice of Brian T. Delaney for the duration of their adventure. 2015 looks like players will get a chance to hear a lot of Delaney as he’s also credited as Mighty No. 5 in Mighty No. 9, and Roland in Halo 5. He’s also provided additional voices for Batman: Arkham Knight, Evolve, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

If players choose a female lead for Fallout 4, though, they’ll hear Courtney Taylor, who is best known most likely for playing Jack in Mass Effect 2 and 3, Ada Wong in Resident Evil 6, and Amanda Holliday in Destiny. Decisions, decisions.

Fallout 4 will be out for Xbox One, PS4, and PC on November 10.

Reactions: Noodles
In an interview with GameSpot Peter Hines said:

"Let's be honest, [right now] it doesn't matter what anybody wants for a feature in Fallout 4," Hines said. "The game is basically done. It was by and large done before we announced it, in terms of the features going in. You're not adding new features in May, June, July in the year you're releasing; you're trying to get everything fixed."

“Not to over-exaggerate, but the game is essentially done. When you talk about what else you are doing, all we’re doing is taking what exists and polishing it and fixing bugs. It’s not like you work until November 9 and then November 10 it’s out. You have to make discs and do this other stuff. They are finishing the game. That’s all they’re doing this summer.”

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-4-was-basically-done-before-bethesda-even-/1100-6429241/

I hope all games developers go with this approach.Finish you game and announce when testing is all that's left too do.Announcing a game you know isn't coming for 3 years is stupid and was always stupid.

Reactions: Noodles
I hope all games developers go with this approach.Finish you game and announce when testing is all that's left too do.Announcing a game you know isn't coming for 3 years is stupid and was always stupid.
Couldn't agree more! It actually makes the wait less painful too IMO. Drives me nuts when Rockstar announce GTA a year or two before actual release, only to then delay it anyway. :banghead:

Couldn't agree more! It actually makes the wait less painful too IMO. Drives me nuts when Rockstar announce GTA a year or two before actual release, only to then delay it anyway. :banghead:
and the worse thing is, they know they can announce a GTA game coming out the next day and still break records.They don't need any build up.Maybe they just like spending 200 million dollars on advertisements.

and the worse thing is, they know they can announce a GTA game coming out the next day and still break records.They don't need any build up.Maybe they just like spending 200 million dollars on advertisements.
Haha can you imagine if we just woke up one day and they suddenly announced that the next GTA was being released the following day... people would lose their s**t!

I'd love to see Fallout 4 break records anyway... they've done everything right so far and they deserve some sort of reward for it IMO. Then again, maybe I'm speaking too soon, as the game could still end up being buggy as hell. :ohno:

Haha can you imagine if we just woke up one day and they suddenly announced that the next GTA was being released the following day... people would lose their s**t!

I'd love to see Fallout 4 break records anyway... they've done everything right so far and they deserve some sort of reward for it IMO. Then again, maybe I'm speaking too soon, as the game could still end up being buggy as hell. :ohno:
Seems to have been their tradition to have buggy games , but with all this testing times they should be at a minimal.This will be my first fall out game, so fingers crossed.

I really hope this will be the first non broken game that they release. Fallout 3 wasn't as bad for my bug wise as Skyrim was. Fallout 3 and New Vegas would freeze on me once every few hours. Skyrim froze on my like 8 or 9 times in the first 4 hours i played it. That's why i quit playing it. No matter if it still freezes every few hours. I get so engulfed in Fallout games, that i'll suffer through it.

I really hope this will be the first non broken game that they release. Fallout 3 wasn't as bad for my bug wise as Skyrim was. Fallout 3 and New Vegas would freeze on me once every few hours. Skyrim froze on my like 8 or 9 times in the first 4 hours i played it. That's why i quit playing it. No matter if it still freezes every few hours. I get so engulfed in Fallout games, that i'll suffer through it.
Can't remember if I've said it already in here, but that's the main reason I've never completed any of their games... they freeze all the time. Even the Fallout Shelter app freezes and crashes for myself and many others, but fingers crossed they'll have learned from their mistakes and concentrated on finally fixing any freezing/crashing issues for this game.

From Gamespresso:

We all know that Bethesda can craft some pretty huge games, so it will come as no surprise that their next big title Fallout 4 will have a large amount of replay value. People have likely told you stories of how they have played Skyrim for hundreds of hours and continue to find new things to see and do.

But 400 hours without seeing everything? That’s almost unheard of, but according to Bethesda’s lead producer Jeff Gardiner it is true of Fallout 4. Speaking to OXM, Jeff had this to say.

“I’ve played the game for probably 400 hours, and I’m still finding stuff that I haven’t seen.”

This is apparently in no small part thanks to the game’s extensive crafting system. Previous Bethesda games have had lots to see and do, but none have offered the endless opportunities for creativity like Fallout 4 will with its ability to customize specific sections of the Wasteland as well as weapons and body armor. Pete Hines discussed the system in a bit more detail.

“For the larger building stuff it’s not stored in your inventory, it’s in the workbench that you’re using in that area. I de-constructed this and it’s all stored over her and then when I go to build it’s pulling from that inventory of stuff I have.”

Electronics can also be installed in buildings but will require generators.

“It’s all common sense visual stuff. If it doesn’t connect to the generator, the power doesn’t work. You can actually flag stuff to say ‘I’m looking for this stuff because I want to make this’ which means that when you’re scavenging anything that fulfils the requirement gets flagged in the world. When you connect stuff to the computer terminal you have a lot of control and sort of fine tuning. If you’ve got something that plays music, you can actually define how it’s playing music.”

All very exciting stuff. Which aspect of Fallout 4 has you most giddy with anticipation?

vlcsnap-2015-06-14-23h15m26s011.0.png

From the smallest computer button and blinky light to the way the light shines through an abandoned house, every detail matters to the team at Bethesda Game Studios. Game Director Todd Howard shares some new insights into the detailed world of Fallout 4.

• Informative
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420