Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:
Bethesda has announced that Fallout 4 has gone gold. For anybody who doesn't know what that means, it means the game is completed and ready to ship.

xbook-fo-fo4artbook-full.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gqlNjeq7kB.webp

From the Bethesda webstore:

The Art of Fallout 4 is a must-have collectible for fans and a trusty companion for every Wasteland wanderer. Featuring never-before-seen designs and concept art from the game's dynamic environments, iconic characters, detailed weapons, and more - along with commentary from the developers themselves.

Limited Edition of 5,000, exclusively for the Bethesda Store!

• Fully printed slipcase featuring wrap-around image of the Power Armor on metallic paper and soft touch lam, for a 'metal' look
  • Hardcover soft touch art book with metallic and silver gilding features
  • Black cloth portfolio that holds an original exclusive full-color archival printed 9” x12" mini lithograph with signature by Ray Lederer, concept artist from Bethesda.
  • 382 total pages, which includes a 18-page Concept Art Gallery Section only available in the Limited Edition!
  • Includes a redemption code for digital copy of the regular edition of The Art of Fallout 4 regular edition (a $29.99 value).
  • Approx. Dims: 9.6"W x 12.75"H x 2" D
(Photos are of a prototype and may vary from actual product.)

Order Link: http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/the-art-of-fallout-4-limited-edition.html

Pipboy looks cheap as hell...they should have given it a nice distressed / worn paint look

I still think it's a badass collector's edition, especially for only $120. I'm really glad the box isn't that cardboard crap, like from the Destiny Ghost Edition.
That's pretty much the quality I was expecting for £100/$120 to be honest. Personally I still think it looks cool! I do agree that it would've looked even better with a distressed look though.

Paid up for my pip boy edition today! Got an email from Game. It's started 'regarding your purchase of the Fallout 4 Pip-boy edition...' I thought it was to tell me it's been cancelled! Fortunately it was just to confirm the store will have it for me on release day! Was gonna lose the plot to start with! So excited for this Game! My pip-boy better be waterproof as I'm not taking it off even to have a shower! :rofl::xbone:

Reactions: Noodles and luke98
Paid up for my pip boy edition today! Got an email from Game. It's started 'regarding your purchase of the Fallout 4 Pip-boy edition...' I thought it was to tell me it's been cancelled! Fortunately it was just to confirm the store will have it for me on release day! Was gonna lose the plot to start with! So excited for this Game! My pip-boy better be waterproof as I'm not taking it off even to have a shower! :rofl::xbone:
Haha I received the same email and almost had a heart attack from it too. :dead: :p

Only one week to go now! :D

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
One week to go. I have the Pip Boy and also the one from Best Buy, which comes with the Fallout socks, coming to me. I ended up selling one of the 2 Pip Boy pre-orders that i had, to somebody i knew that was looking for one. One more week til greatness!!!!!

Incase anybody else is interested.

Gaming Heads is super excited to introduce the new series 1 of collectible Vault-Tec® Vault Boy Bobbleheads from Vault 111 in Fallout® 4! It includes Endurance, Energy Weapons, Lock Pick, Melee Weapons, Repair, Perception and Strength.

Introducing the commemorative bobblehead toy from Vault-Tec. By using a bobblehead, you agree to exempt Vault-Tec from all responsibility, warranted or otherwise, for any side-effect or usage, intended or otherwise, of this product. All points are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, so plan accordingly. Failure for this bobblehead to improve your performance is almost certainly your fault, and cannot be held against Vault-Tec or its subsidiaries.

Made of high quality PVC. 5" tall.

Only $5 shipping to anywhere in the US.

Order: http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=220

pro_big.jpg

I ordered a set, and i cost me $85 shipped. As compared to $105 on the Bethesda store.

Unfortunately I'm on nights when it has its midnight release. The bloke at Game was telling me about all the merchandise and giveaways they're having at the midnight launch. I had to stop him before I broke down to a wailing wreck! On the plus side I'm then off for the rest of the week! Gonna have to get myself some adult nappies! :LOL:

@Sixteenvolt420 Those bobble heads are sweet as!

Unfortunately I'm on nights when it has its midnight release. The bloke at Game was telling me about all the merchandise and giveaways they're having at the midnight launch. I had to stop him before I broke down to a wailing wreck! On the plus side I'm then off for the rest of the week! Gonna have to get myself some adult nappies! :LOL:

@Sixteenvolt420 Those bobble heads are sweet as!
Fallout 4 and chill anyone :D :naughty: :hungry:

Received my free Vault Boy bobblehead from Game today and it looks awesome! Now I'm tempted to get the others. :ohno: