Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:
Swapped my shift. Working Sunday night instead of Monday so I'll be there for the midnight opening! Sad? Yes. Worth it? Oh yeah!!!

:LOL:

Damn, sorry to hear that dude. Did they say why they cancelled it?

what I didn´t read when I ordered was that they don´t ship items over 1kg abroad, tried changing the address to naughtiM but after that they cancelled apperently yopu where not allowed to use a forwarding adress either

what I didn´t read when I ordered was that they don´t ship items over 1kg abroad, tried changing the address to naughtiM but after that they cancelled apperently yopu where not allowed to use a forwarding adress either
Gutted for you mate. That's bang out of order!

yeah I ended up getting one from ebay and I could´ve gotten one from the US amazon but I waited thinking I would get from a swedish retailer but they seemed to sell out before I saw it came up for order argh and then US amazon was out

@Noodles I switched to Express delivery trying to get it on Monday but Best Buy sent me an email saying they're sorry for "the confusion" and refunded me shipping. Tracking says it's scheduled for Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!

@Noodles I switched to Express delivery trying to get it on Monday but Best Buy sent me an email saying they're sorry for "the confusion" and refunded me shipping. Tracking says it's scheduled for Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!
Yeah, most retailers seem to be pretty strict with this one. At least they refunded you though... Game in the UK would probably keep the cash and still deliver on Tuesday lol. Oh well, I'm out on Monday now anyway, so it would've made no difference for me in the end.