Zavvi.com
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target

45102_1_1.png

Link To All 7 (S.P.E.C.I.A.L.) Vids For Fallout 4:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSHdOA4o6T_c5iqXrXBIchAy78lPpZ9QY
original.png

Watch the official in-game trailer for Fallout 4 – the next generation of open-world gaming from the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios. Tune into Bethesda’s E3 Showcase on Sunday, June 14th at 7:00pm PT to see the world premiere of the game.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,205
Last edited:
From the Fallout Facebook page:

To our fans who’ve asked: Fallout 4 doesn’t end when the main story is over and there is no level cap. You can keep playing and leveling.

Reactions: Noodles
FALLOUT MONOPOLY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED FOR RELEASE THIS YEAR

Bethesda has officially confirmed a special edition of Monopoly themed around the hit Fallout franchise is set to be released later this year.

The Fallout Twitter announced the game, withShackNews reporting Monopoly: Fallout Collector's Edition will be released in November to coincide with the launch of Fallout 4 and will include locations from all games in the series. It will be a GameStop exclusive in the US - we're waiting to hear on other territories. Some among you may remember a couple of years ago, a Fallout fan made a version of Monopoly for his wife's birthday, earning +150 Husband Skills points in the process and making us all green with envy.

CN8K4xbW8AApgx5.jpg

Along with changing up the standard Monopoly playing peripherals, he also revealed that his version tinkered with the rules to introduce things like levels and perks. Will the official version do the same? We'll have to wait and see.

Set in Boston, Fallout 4 is due to come out near the end of 2015, and it's looking to be the RPG series' biggest game yet with features such as romanceable companions, a complex but optional crafting system, and no level cap.

Reactions: blumaster
Bethesda has announced a Season Pass for Fallout 4 despite not knowing exactly what the DLC packs will contain at present.

What Bethesda does know, however, is that the Season Pass will cost $30 and will give access to all of the DLC that will be released for the game. All of the DLC will be worth at least $40 separately.

fallout-4-season-pass-1.jpg

Besides major DLC releases, Bethesda also plans on supporting the game with "regular free updates". These updates will not only fix bugs in the game, but will also add new features.

Pre-ordered my Fallout Monopoly today at Gamestop. They're saying it releases October 1, 2015, but it may be a placeholder.

More info on it;

Greetings Vault Dwellers! Play MONOPOLY: Fallout Collector's Edition and rebuild civilization as you buy, sell, and trade your way through the Fallout Wasteland. Featuring iconic property locations from all four Fallout games, players can fortify their properties with Vault-Tec approved Shacks (Houses) and Vaults (Hotels). Feel S.P.E.C.I.A.L. with collectible Wasteland-inspired, distressed finish tokens and plan for the future with custom Fallout money imprinted with the Nuka-Cola bottle caps. MONOPOLY: Fallout Collector's Edition is a perfect collectible item for the Fallout fan. Available exclusively at GameStop.

109861b1.jpg
109861b2.jpg
109861b3.jpg

Includes:
  • 6 collectible tokens with a wasteland inspired distressed finish: 10mm Pistol, MiniNuke, Nuka-Cola Bottle, Power
  • Armor Helmet, Vault Boy, and Vault 111
  • Custom game board features locations from all four Fallout video games
  • Houses and Hotels renamed Shacks and Vaults
  • Vault Dweller's Survival Guide and You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L. cards replace Chance & Community Chest Cards
  • Custom Fallout Money
  • Instructions
Ages 8+ | 2-6 Players

FOR SALE ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.

Reactions: blumaster
Following total atomic annihilation, the rebuilding of this great nation of ours may fall to you. That’s why Vault-Tec has prepared this educational video series for you to better understand the seven defining attributes that make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!

Part 1(Strength):

Part 2 (Perception):

Reactions: Noodles
I´m thinking about getting these two, there are som POP! ones aswell but I don´t the POP! lines
FNK13017.jpg

FNK13018.jpg
Those look cool! I'm not a big fan of the Pop Vinyls either... you can't beat classic action figures. ;)

Those look cool! I'm not a big fan of the Pop Vinyls either... you can't beat classic action figures. ;)

hopefully the make some of the ones the made in the pop! series of fallout into this line aswell, like death claw, feral ghoul and super mutant if the turn out good

The only Pop Vinyl for Fallout that i have is the Glow In The Dark Vault Boy, which was a Hot Topic exclusive. I do like those figures, but they're $22 each, on the Bethesda store. I'll definitely be looking around for a cheaper price.

Received my free Vault 111 t-shirt from Game the other day... unfortunately it's a large and therefore slightly too big for me, so it may just find itself being given away during Ninja Week 2016. ;)

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Just noticed Game Stop cancelled my order for the Fallout Monopoly. Wonder if they oversold it or what?

Last edited: