Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes the dreaded Banana steelbook, looks like weight impact on this one at some stage, :facepalm: so was it just the steelbook that was mangled or were both steelbook and box damaged?

It's good you had a chance to order another one though, your right it's not worth waiting for Zavvi to say sorry it's sold out. :thumbs:
The box was alright but when I went to slide the steel out it wouldn't budge, the seal was all ripped on the back of the steelbook and my j card had a few rips....As I said earlier though bud, that could be somebody's Avengers Lenti Steelbook, I was lucky in a way that it's still in stock. .

Reactions: steelbobawny
B

The box was alright but when I went to slide the steel out it wouldn't budge, the seal was all ripped on the back of the steelbook and my j card had a few rips....As I said earlier though bud, that could be somebody's Avengers Lenti Steelbook, I was lucky in a way that it's still in stock. .

I see, maybe this an employee in the warehouse that had a clumsy accident with it and did not own up to it, not good for us collectors or any customer regardless of the reason. This is a rare occurrence from what I know of, I hope it stays that way, best of luck with the one you ordered.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
1 & 3 have both arrived (still waiting on 2) and the backs are covered in tiny scratches. I kind of think I should just cancel the rest and return these as I don't think I'll ever get a perfect collection. It's a shame too because I love these films but I can't justify the cost on a collection that will just bother me.

Had a charge on my card today from zavvi, only thing it can be is No4 Fast & Furious

Unless they are sending 5 out first lol

No dispatch email yet though..

Whats going on. Ive received 1, 2 & 3 so far and all have multiple scratches on (that were not noticeable untill i took the seals off). Based on past experience ive only ever had 1 in 10 bad from zavvi. Do you think these are are being rushed?

4 down, 2 to go. I have yet to receive any of the four that have shipped so far, hoping my copies aren't plagued by scratches as these are sold out.

I still have not received my 2 fast 2 furious yet was dispatched Friday, has anybody else had the same problem?

Fast & Furious was dispatched Tuesday and just had Fast Five dispatch. So hopefully get them.