Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be wrong but this series seems really cheaply done to me, they all seem quite light and flimsy, and out of the ones I have received so far none of them seem to shut properly.....

Fast & Furious turned up this morning. Had several chips on the rear edges. Not too noticeable, however due to the pale blue colour scheme.

Mine had one chip on the right of the cover in the sky coloured part of the steel...wondering whether I can be bothered going through the returns process with Zavvi :(

The one's I've recieved (1-4) are all perfect so far. FF5 and FF6 despatched so waiting for them to arrive, hopefully they will be perfect too!

Reactions: digitalbabe
tbh when steelbooks are made there are probably chips because of manufacturing defects, i mean if someone dropped it in the factory it would have dents.

My fast 4 arrived today, there is a barely noticeable chip on the front at the top on the right. Im not fussed its sooooo small.

Very happy with all 4 so far for £12.99 each :)

I decided to open a few of these steelbooks, I just can't enjoy them sealed, feel like watching them too. Just the one has a few paint chips and a scratch (2 Fast 2 Furious), already asked for a return so back it will go and ordered a new one, not worth waiting for Zavvi's slow customer service which takes a day or so, could go out of stock. I'm going to wait to see what condition my replacement is before I return the current one.

Last edited:
All six of these have come damanged, most of them really badly, and zavvi are being awful at dealing with it. Firstly they don't have a way to submit multiple images to them online so they give me an email to contact them on that doesn't work. It took them four days to do that. **** sake.

Reactions: PoisonClan
It's funny how zavvi thinks we believe that FF1 is sold out :D
It was the same with FF4 a week ago haha
I'm 99,9% sure they are all still available.
It's also very funny that people have already received FF 4, 5 and 6 but their site still says pre-order now :D