Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to show you that zavvi ain't really playing by the rules and lying to their customers all the time.

I did this test just to see if it will actually be shipped and lookie lookie. It was, TODAY! Even though it's supposed to be sold out.

Why do they do that? They don't gain anything by doing this kind of stunts. It's bad for the business.

zajeta-slika.png
zajeta-slika1.png

Pre-order all 6 and receive a mystery discount at the end of March.

Well all pre-orders have been sent to those that ordered them and it's the end of March so let's hope we hear something very soon.

Finally I got myself a mint set for this movie series, had a new 2 Fast 2 Furious the other day but it had spine damages, I had to switch the two backs around. :banghead: I've had some practice in using an old credit/store card on the usual steelbook corner, to make sure there is no chance of damages, works a charm. :thumbs:

Zavvi already sent the return label for the damaged one earlier this week, so soon it will go back, happy I waited now, almost sent it back before I got the one I ordered myself, they were being slow with the dispatch. :)

Last edited:
So far I've received the first one and...the 5th. What the heck happened to 2-4?? lol. No rhyme or reason. So far no damage - knock on wood.

Pre-order all 6 and receive a mystery discount at the end of March.

Well all pre-orders have been sent to those that ordered them and it's the end of March so let's hope we hear something very soon.

The mystery discount will be 10% off Fast & Furious 7, when it goes up for pre-order

I think "mystery discount" is: As an avid Fast and Furious Steelbook fan, we're giving you an exclusive £5 voucher off selected Universal Steelbook titles

just got email from zavvi

I think "mystery discount" is £5 voucher off selected Universal Steelbook titles

just got email from zavvi
What a joke!!! I mean I would have bought the Fast steels without the 'Mystery Discount' offer, but they could have made it at least Fast and Furious related?! What's the betting that Furious 7 goes up for pre-order at £24.99 now...

Reactions: PoisonClan
just home from Tokyo and opened my FF 2,4,5,6 thankfully no major damage.. just a very slight paint chip on 4 on the back top left edge.. and one chip on the back of 6 to the side.. overall happy :)