Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• FF4-BB.jpg
    FF4-BB.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 458
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads-up Darius. Guess I won't be ordering then, I'm not in the US and was going to have these shipped straight to my freight forwarding address but won't risk it anymore knowing this.

That was just my experience. You may have better luck than me. If you could get them in store that would be better off but in your case, you should order them online if you really want them :)

They will ship them in a box with two air pockets on the top of the box. Not the best and not the worst packaging. Overall, even in store, the quality control on these steels is not the best that is why your best chance of getting good copies is in store. If you really want them, for this price, I would say order them online

That was just my experience. You may have better luck than me. If you could get them in store that would be better off but in your case, you should order them online if you really want them :)

They will ship them in a box with two air pockets on the top of the box. Not the best and not the worst packaging. Overall, even in store, the quality control on these steels is not the best that is why your best chance of getting good copies is in store. If you really want them, for this price, I would say order them online

Gotcha.

Oh I do want them. Will just need to figure out an alternative on how to get them without the risk of encountering a similar experience. Thanks again :)

---------- Post added 12-12-2013 at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-11-2013 at 11:38 PM ----------

No longer available online.