Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Fight Club Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

FightClub.png

Fight Club.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this steelbook in CEX the other day, second hand of course - £6, so it was obviously a blind buy from someone who didn't enjoy it.

Condition was average, so for an extra £4, I just ordered it from Play.com last night.

Sad thing is, what pushed me to buy it, was the intro you guys mentioned lol.

Sad thing is, CEX don't know what steelbooks are, or don't really give them any attention. They wouldn't buy my Reservoir Dogs from me, they offered me £4 for Iron Man (play.com) and would probably re-sell at £7-8. I said to the guy the canadian edition is worth hunderds, even showed him the one on eBay, he said CEX wouldn't be able to trade it no ratings logo's like reservoir dogs :hilarious:

FAO of Wreck, i note on the Man on Fire thread you were able to confirm it wasnt actually sold out and theyre awaiting stock from the studio, dont suppose it may be the same for this?

Cheers