Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
I just ordered the lenticular version
I already have the full slip on the way to me

I already have
Zavvi Steelbook
Target Steelbook

Soon to be in my collection
Kimchi Full Slip already shipped on it's way with delivery most likely next week
Kimchi Lenti

I will also be getting the Blufans Steelbook

5 steelbooks of the same film :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

I already have
Zavvi Steelbook
Target Steelbook

Kimchi Full Slip already shipped on it's way with delivery most likely next week
Kimchi Lenti

More money than sense, obviously. That's like ~£200 :cautious: If you did that for 5 films, that's £1k. That's the same as what I'd spend on 20-30 films and I think that that is even ridiculous :dead:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey

I already have
Zavvi Steelbook
Target Steelbook

Kimchi Lenti

You mean you haven't also got the releases from France, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong ?

Slacker :D

EVERY COLLECTOR's NIGHTMARES :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Surprisingly just a small dented corner of Fullslip, I wonder how this thing did not get torn apart EEK!

View attachment 293184
My Deadpool from FAC arrived in that condition - lord know's what the postal service d to them. Mine was drenched too!

thankfully it was packaged in enough bubble wrap that the item inside was untouched and flawless (thanks to the GB hosts on here :) )

So fingers crossed yours is ok too!

I already have
Zavvi Steelbook
Target Steelbook

Kimchi Lenti

More money than sense, obviously. That's like ~£200 :cautious: If you did that for 5 films, that's £1k. That's the same as what I'd spend on 20-30 films and I think that that is even ridiculous :dead:

It's a person's disposable income to do with as they please (does seem a bit of a waste - I've a couple one clicks so have a few movies where I own 2 copies, and to me THAT feel's obsessive enough.)
Then again, if I had the money and space I'd pick up multiple variations too probably - its the collector bug; never sated. lol.

Plus they do look nice when you see all the differant versions lined up next to each other :)

My Deadpool from FAC arrived in that condition - lord know's what the postal service d to them. Mine was drenched too!

thankfully it was packaged in enough bubble wrap that the item inside was untouched and flawless (thanks to the GB hosts on here :) )

So fingers crossed yours is ok too!

Oh this must have been awful seeing it in that condition Plus soaked :facepalm: Thankfully it arrived in great condition :thumbs: Indeed our Group Buys Hosts Package so well that most of the time it is because of them that our copies arrive undamaged as the shipping boxes seemed to have been part of a Soccer game :blackeye:

My Fullslip has a minor Dented corner, (I had only ordered a Fullslip)...

...but after looking more closely at my ''Zootopia Kimchi Lenticular''(previous order) and it is just off da hook !!!
So I decided to place another order for the Lenti and added another Fullslip to my order as the dent bothers me :ugh:

Pet Slip looks cool looking forward to getting delivery of my Full Slip and Lenti Full Slip
The Lenti looks fantastic and the effects used on the back look very good

I was originally not getting this release as I had the same WWA Zavvi steelbook and I not really paid much attention to the Kimchi thread as I had decided just to get the Blufans as my premium choice but after seeing in hand photos and I missed the posts showing the Lenti video on Facebook on Jan 23 as I was heading home after working my night shift.
Luckily it was still in stock after seeing in hand photos and video.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
@Flloydo you are killing me with this awesome photos. I am very close of ordering this or the fullslip but i will wait to see Blufan version and decide.
Awesome slips from Kimchi

P.s someone who ordered both kimchi versions, which is better? Fullslip or the Lenti

@Flloydo you are killing me with this awesome photos. I am very close of ordering this or the fullslip but i will wait to see Blufan version and decide.
Awesome slips from Kimchi

P.s someone who ordered both kimchi versions, which is better? Fullslip or the Lenti

Hah, sorry.

It's a lovely package mate and I suppose it helps if you like the WWA too. Reccomend it and the FS looks nice in the pics too

I watched it again last night and I think it's a great sequel. I'm prob gona go for a blufans lenti too tbh mate. If I can afford it at the time that is

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I agree @cooey. From a lenti man, this is one of the nicest fullslips i've ever seen. I think I was to cop, it'd still have to be the lenti though

I would not have ordered the Lenti as I am a Fullslip kinda Ninja,
but after seeing their Fullslip Lenti of Zootopia again(took it out to look at it again as it was put away) I was like woooaaaa :OMG: freakin' great this thing is :wacky:

Saw the Video of the lenti as well for Dory and the back side picture(love the back art of the lenti) so since I was gonna reorder a 2nd Fullslip of Dory; mine received with a ''small dented corner'' but it was bugging the heck outta me EEK!
... so I reordered the Fullslip and added The Lenti as well in my Cart :emb: there's no hope for me :rolleyes: