FNAC SteelBooks™ thread

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Given that threads for all the key Asian countries have already been started, I have to go west and start one for....FNAC.

Here they are, fellow collectors and FNAC lovers...

The G2s
image.jpg

The G1s (oops, I took pic of the wrong Contagion, will replace it soon)
008-5_zps77878708.jpg

And those without the banner
010-5_zpsc29b86fa.jpg

I am missing one notable FNAC, sob sob, but I am on it. Whoever has it, post it!

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome, can't wait to see pics of these, fnacs are really nice, i just know better than to start collecting them, will never be satisfied

Pics up in OP, spine pics coming up! When put altogether, nothing comes close to the rainbow of colors of FNAC steels! Viva la FNAC!

Now my collection looks so...... Tiny. :hilarious:

Alex I know exactly how you feel. Teeny weeny collection to this. AA once again doff my cap to you. :thumbs:
I am missing one notable FNAC, sob sob, but I am on it. Whoever has it, post it!

Which one (other than Inception box, didn't think that had a Steel) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aprilarrow
Which one (other than Inception box, didn't think that had a Steel) ?

Thanks Dave, for reminding me about this. It has a steel in it, but it's with a friend, I will post a pic of it when I get it...

TDK FNAC and Thor FNAC are not in his pics.....:(

This is Thor FNAC, though I dont have it anymore. I traded it for a high want a few months ago...

035-1.jpg

For TDK FNAC, FM, you know my story. Missed it, TWICE, by less than an hour or so in both cases, when 2 notable members had it for sale recently. But I will get it, someday, I will get it.

Thanks Dave, for reminding me about this. It has a steel in it, but it's with a friend, I will post a pic of it when I get it...
This is Thor FNAC, though I dont have it anymore. I traded it for a high want a few months ago...

035-1.jpg

For TDK FNAC, FM, you know my story. Missed it, TWICE, by less than an hour or so in both cases, when 2 notable members had it for sale recently. But I will get it, someday, I will get it.

What you run a lending library ?? EEK! Me next please. :hilarious:

Reactions: Marina Blue
So im in barcelona right now...its crazy as i thought it was only in france so this is the coolest surprise ever. Cant wait to see this store in person. Ill post pics of the steels they have for sale and maybe one of the layout of the store.

What you run a lending library ?? EEK! Me next please. :hilarious:

LOL! No mate, I dont have the resources to run a library. It is just an item which I bought, and paid, but I never got round to have it being posted back to me here.

Anyways, good to see you posting frequently, Dave. Looks like those days filled with GB logistics are over, eh? ;)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Are steelbooks well stocked in FNAC stores in Paris? I'm going to be going over for a long weekend in April and was hoping I might be able to pick a few up. :)

Are steelbooks well stocked in FNAC stores in Paris? I'm going to be going over for a long weekend in April and was hoping I might be able to pick a few up. :)

I'm afraid they are not well stocked at all :hilarious: All blu's are most of the time stocked in alphabetical order, steelbook or not. You will have to search ;)

Reactions: Nyvo
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Fnac steelbooks - what do you guys mean when you talk about the 'Fnac sticker'? Does that refer to the band that says 'Edition Speciale Fnac' or the green and white circular price sticker? And if it refers to the price sticker, are Fnacs thought to be worth more with the price sticker still on?

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Fnac steelbooks - what do you guys mean when you talk about the 'Fnac sticker'? Does that refer to the band that says 'Edition Speciale Fnac' or the green and white circular price sticker? And if it refers to the price sticker, are Fnacs thought to be worth more with the price sticker still on?

Rob it's the band that says "Edition Speciale FNAC". The green and white sticker is just a bonus sticker but the important one is band.