Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Silver Label Series No.11) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies
HDN Group Buy: Link 60 copies for HDN members. Xin will keep members posted.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been collecting for like 2 months, and didn't even realize it until I saw the GB on here =/

Ah, I see. Don't worry about it! Honestly, this release isn't very sought after. This will show up on eBay at cost price or a little more than cost soon! Just keep an eye out. Or let fellow Ninjas know that you're looking for it and someone will hook you up.

Reactions: gosthunter02
Alright, cool. Thanks for the help @JCC. I did some looking at all the retailers and I am impressed and like every release that HDZeta have put out and all the movies are good also so I am going to be looking at building an entire HDZeta collection over-time.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Alright, cool. Thanks for the help @JCC. I did some looking at all the retailers and I am impressed and like every release that HDZeta have put out and all the movies are good also so I am going to be looking at building an entire HDZeta collection over-time.

Though I'm very happy with this version I will say that FA & BF have versions in the works and I think both of those version are double discs. Just letting you know so you're not stuck paying too much on ebay for this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: gosthunter02
Though I'm very happy with this version I will say that FA & BF have versions in the works and I think both of those version are double discs. Just letting you know so you're not stuck paying too much on ebay for this version.

Alright cool, thanks for the info. I will keep a look out for them and see how I like them compared to this version!

received this today....i like it a lot and it does have that heavy premium release feel, very well put together package
the lenticular has a nice 5-transition effect :thumbs:

I really like the look of this one. It is simple yet elegant. I believe there are 5 layers deep on this one with the transitions of the feather falling down. At first I was thinking it would be to simple but it works for this film. I love this film. Its a feel good story and it never gets old each time I watch it. I must have watched this at least 20 times. Great acting and its good for the whole family as it teaches kids to be good when they are young. When you are good, good things seem to fall into place, especially after seeing the violence on tv last night watching this again might be a good idea.

And watching all those people looting the store, well that is an embarrasement for all. You don't steel from others period. I believe in Karma and they will get what they deserve.

Last edited:
I really like the look of this one. It is simple yet elegant. I believe there are 5 layers deep on this one with the transitions of the leaf falling down. At first I was thinking it would be to simple but it works for this film. I love this film. Its a feel good story and it never gets old each time I watch it. I must have watched this at least 20 times. Great acting and its good for the whole family as it teaches kids to be good when they are young. When you are good, good things seem to fall into place, especially after seeing the violence on tv last night watching this again might be a good idea.

And watching all those people looting the store, well that is an embarrasement for all. You don't steel from others period. I believe in Karma and they will get what they deserve.

Leaf? You mean feather?

hi guys any opinions on this would appreciate ::) i am probably going to buy this on ebay but i was going to alter it a small bit i am thinking of sticking the loose lenti on the front of the full slip basically the picture of young forrest running and putting the feather on in its place ? i think it would look better in my opinion but would like some feedback please !!

FYI today only 20% off using code PSPRING20 on eBay for over $25.00 one time use I think.
hi guys any opinions on this would appreciate ::) i am probably going to buy this on ebay but i was going to alter it a small bit i am thinking of sticking the loose lenti on the front of the full slip basically the picture of young forrest running and putting the feather on in its place ? i think it would look better in my opinion but would like some feedback please !!