Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Silver Label Series No.11) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies
HDN Group Buy: Link 60 copies for HDN members. Xin will keep members posted.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly think the two official booklets included in this set will kick filmarena' awful booklet of stills' ass off.

Besides, love the artwork and the idea of magnet lenti card!

Loose lenti is a turn off for me. I don't see the point. Cool-looking package, though. I'll decide if I want this closer to the street date

not feelin the chocolate front cover. it's a great quote but when I see that cover I certainly don't think of this movie. I think about what's inside those chocolates.
Rule #1 when chosing cover artwork: The cover should make you want to watch the movie.
Rule #2: The cover should identify the title of the movie.

not feelin the chocolate front cover. it's a great quote but when I see that cover I certainly don't think of this movie. I think about what's inside those chocolates.
Rule #1 when chosing cover artwork: The cover should make you want to watch the movie.
Rule #2: The cover should identify the title of the movie.

I agree. The chocolates are cute but not for a front cover. The feathers blowing in the wind with the title would have been a much better front cover.

• Thanks
Reactions: boldnerd
I still don't understand why people have a cow when they do a loose lenticular. I think it is the best of both worlds. I mean so what. If you want it secured then just simply glue it on if you must.

Reactions: paulboland
So if they are going to do a magnetic lenticular what are they going to do with the front of the slipbox? No title on the front or are they just going to have two lenticulars?

IMO they need to stick to what works for them. Not try and do what someone else does. I dont mind a loose or attached lenticular in the front is fine. They dont need to change it.