Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Silver Label Series No.11) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies
HDN Group Buy: Link 60 copies for HDN members. Xin will keep members posted.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
There's another eBay seller with a preorder for this. I made a $45.00 offer and it was accepted. $50.99 with shipping, Maybe he'd accept a lower offer? There are a couple left. His feedback is all positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I cancelled my preorder with Mrbluray and he black listed me. No reason for that at all, what a poor practice.

Just curious as to why you cancelled with him. By blacklisted do you mean he blocked you as a buyer?

Yea he blocked me as a buyer. I'd rather buy off Alex than him.

I ended up buying a copy of the Deadpool Kimchidvd release on eBay for more than I planned to, so I dumped this release to free up some funds.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Yea he blocked me as a buyer. I'd rather buy off Alex than him.

I've purchased a few items from Alex. Never had any issues. This will be the first time from Mr. Bluray. Looks Like a reputable seller. Did you get a better deal from Alex?.As far as getting blocked. No one else sees that. So you're not "blacklisted". You just can't bid/purchase from him. I sell on eBay too. Over the years I've blocked a few buyers as well. It can be very frustrating when someone buys and doesn't pay or bids and wins then backs out. Bidding then cancelling a bid prior to the item ending happens frequently and isn't too a big deal. I wouldn't block anyone for that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
I've purchased a few items from Alex. Never had any issues. This will be the first time from Mr. Bluray. Looks Like a reputable seller. Did you get a better deal from Alex?.As far as getting blocked. No one else sees that. So you're not "blacklisted". You just can't bid/purchase from him. I sell on eBay too. Over the years I've blocked a few buyers as well. It can be very frustrating when someone buys and doesn't pay or bids and wins then backs out. Bidding then cancelling a bid prior to the item ending happens frequently and isn't too a big deal. I wouldn't block anyone for that.

Yea I know it's just him that blocked me from bidding. No big deal at all. It's a pre order item, which in my mind is different because it's not like he even had the item on hand, ready to ship. If it was an item on hand, I wouldn't cancel. But considering there's two more weeks before the release and he still had multiple copies on hand, why is it a big deal if my circumstances changed and I want to cancel? I've sold on eBay and I honor buyers requests to cancel pre orders.

Yea I know it's just him that blocked me from bidding. No big deal at all. It's a pre order item, which in my mind is different because it's not like he even had the item on hand, ready to ship. If it was an item on hand, I wouldn't cancel. But considering there's two more weeks before the release and he still had multiple copies on hand, why is it a big deal if my circumstances changed and I want to cancel? I've sold on eBay and I honor buyers requests to cancel pre orders.

I agree. Did you do better with Alex?

Why is it a big deal? Because eBay sellers pay a fee every time an item is sold (10%) and they don't get that back when you waffle on a sale, even a preorder item. You enter into a legal contract with the seller when you buy on eBay, and you should have honored it. I'd have blocked you too.

Perhaps you should read the eBay terms of service before you place a bid or buy an item there.

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
Why is it a big deal? Because eBay sellers pay a fee every time an item is sold (10%) and they don't get that back when you waffle on a sale, even a preorder item. You enter into a legal contract with the seller when you buy on eBay, and you should have honored it. I'd have blocked you too.

Perhaps you should read the eBay terms of service before you place a bid or buy an item there.

Sorry to keep the ebay talk going but I run an ebay store. Ebay has a cancel item link on purchased items. When you cancel the item it gives you the option to either cancel the item because the buyer wants to cancel or because you the seller are out of stock. Whichever you pick the fees are automatically removed and either the seller or the buyer gets a mark against them. The only time a seller loses money is if the item is paid for and the customer cancels. Then PayPal charges .30 to retransfer money back.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Hey folks, please keep the ebay talk off of the release threads. Thanks.

Well, maybe if HDzeta didn't allocate so many copies directly for eBay sellers, if they had functional website or if they allocate more copies for HDN groupbuy, noone would have to discuss eBay options here...

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Well, maybe if HDzeta didn't allocate so many copies directly for eBay sellers, if they had functional website or if they allocate more copies for HDN groupbuy, noone would have to discuss eBay options here...

How long can it take to fix the payment system... not sure if they are even trying.