The Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: First Class

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I must have gotten lucky. When I went to Target this morning, none of the FuturePaks were on the shelves, so I asked one of the employees. Then they radioed another employee and he said; "Oh yeah, I think I saw those yesterday. Give me a few minutes." The next thing I know is he wheels out a cart with about six of each of the titles and lets me pick through them.

I got one each of all of the X-Men/Wolverine titles.

Well glad I ended up putting 2 of the X-men's back. This was a pain to find the only one they had on the floor was First Class which was $8, I had an employee go to the back like 3 times for me because he wouldn't just bring everything up for me. I had them do the $8 for the prometheus as that was what was listed on the floor and ended up paying $19.99 for The Wolverine but X-men Origins Wolverine rang up as $7.50. I put back X2 and X3 and a Robocop because I was already spending a bit and of course there is the new Robocop and Lone Survivor on Tuesday.

If those are $8 I will likely finish the X-mens just need the first 3 and of course Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I'll have to consider the Alien and Fight club I mean thats 4 already making it $32 add another 2 on and your up to $50.

Only ones I saw out were x-men 1st clas, wolverine origins and planet of the apes. Got both xmen movies for $15.50.

Around $10 (£6/€7.33) for Fight Club when you know that FOX priced the UK futurepak (which is exactly the same) at £18 (€22.13 / $30.18, and then there's GB fees too)... my bottom is feeling sore all of a sudden :(.

Only the amaray cases of X-Men First Class on the shelf at my Target, got love having that same DPCI again.

They really don't want our sales, do they? Not sure why every shopping trip has to turn into a scavenger hunt. :(

I pulled them all up on the Samsung galaxy tab display at my Target which are connected to the internet. Took them like an hour with waiting to find them all but first he pulled two separate at a time, then he found a box marked assortment with maybe all of them in there idk, but it for sure had the last 4 he didn't grab one at a time for me. I thanked him and left happy with my futurepaks. :)

Only the amaray cases of X-Men First Class on the shelf at my Target, got love having that same DPCI again.

They really don't want our sales, do they? Not sure why every shopping trip has to turn into a scavenger hunt. :(

I'd be willing to be they'll be out when the employees set "tune in tuesday." With all the new released. I know they aren't out today at my store(because I don't work weekends! lol)

Reactions: apsmith21
they were all in the back guys just ask and employee to go look for you. I had my phone on me grabbed the SKU for him from the target website and showed him they said in stock and he went and grabbed them for me. He did it in 3 trips though as for some reason he just wouldn't go grab everything for me. I felt bad when I put 3 back but I had really only gone to get prometheus and Wolverine 2 movies I didn't own already but couldn't pass up the other 2 x-men movies for $7.50 and $8. It gives me all the x-men movies in steel (well the first 3 in G1 so I will likely grab the other 3 in G2 next week) I really considered the robocop with the new one coming out on Tuesday for the set but it was ringing up at $15 plus I have a G1 steel.