The Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: First Class

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I have in hand 4 different ones: The Wolverine, Robocop, and X-Men 1-3. Robocop looks awesome in hand but The Wolverine one is by far the best of the bunch. The X-Men ones look great but the first two are a hit or miss.

Still waiting on the majority of an order I placed for another member here in the group buy to ship.

But today I received 2 copies of the Robocop (1987) Futurepak. A bit surprised these shipped when I'm still waiting on so many of the others to make their way here...

(also got that dreaded back order notice...thanks Target)

:movie:

The 2 I ordered by mail got shipped yesterday after a backorder notice. Going right back to the store when they arrive, but those of you who ordered should get them shipped soon if not already.

the quality of Futurepak surpasses Steelbook IMO, I just cant get past that damn spine.

So true. The weight of the metal is significantly thicker. But that hinge spine is horrid. And the spine is most important to me since its what I see daily. But I think that spine is the only reason Metalpak hasnt been sued by Scanavo :hilarious: for "copyright infringement"

****I just went in and got a price adjustment. I paid cash, so they gave me $18.37 back in cold hard cash. I still need to price adjust a few more.

I been to 3 targets 2x each over the last few days trying to complete this set. I looked through short stacks & tall stacks of each title. Looking for that perfect copy... I was tempted to just Buy a Not Perfect copy, but I didn't and it paid off.

I could of had the entire set by now, but Im super picky. I will only buy OCD Mint copies. That's my rule. Mostly because they are for my sealed collection. I already own these all on steel.

I've opened RISE of the Planet of the Apes. That's it.

I managed to get FLAWLESS copies of these, one or two at a time.
-
*Rise
*Fight Club
-
*Prometheus
*Alien
*Aliens
-
*Xmen
*X2
*Xmen The Last Stand
-
*The Wolverine

The price was right, so I couldn't resist.

***Im still on the hunt for Origins & First Class. The search continues.

I'm gunna be the only one in town with an entire Mint Set :hilarious:

Reactions: Bluprint