The Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: First Class

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Went back today and got my price adjustment easily. Got $12 back from my entire x men set is the only ones I got. I had alien and aliens in my hand today buy I decided to get the monuments men and back to the future trilogy instead. Will probably hold out for a sale on the alien anthology instead if I want it.

I been to 3 targets 2x each over the last few days trying to complete this set. I looked through short stacks & tall stacks of each title. Looking for that perfect copy... I was tempted to just Buy a Not Perfect copy, but I didn't and it paid off.

I could of had the entire set by now, but Im super picky. I will only buy OCD Mint copies. That's my rule. Mostly because they are for my sealed collection. I already own these all on steel.

I'm just curious, do your Targets not put these in the plastic coffins? Because I can rarely ever see damage through those things. They always make the steels look scratched to hell.

I'm blessed and cursed with not having a good eye for minor steelbook damage. Blessed because I may never notice a little imperfection, but then cursed because sometimes I do notice it at a later date and then am bothered by it. But still I've come a long way from my early days of just throwing the first one I found in my cart and checking out :hilarious:

Went to my Target today for price adjustments and they had them all out. A week later, but they were finally out.

I'm just curious, do your Targets not put these in the plastic coffins? Because I can rarely ever see damage through those things. They always make the steels look scratched to hell.m

I'm blessed and cursed with not having a good eye for minor steelbook damage. Blessed because I may never notice a little imperfection, but then cursed because sometimes I do notice it at a later date and then am bothered by it. But still I've come a long way from my early days of just throwing the first one I found in my cart and checking out :hilarious:

Sometimes they use Plastic coffins, spider wraps, or other security devices.

*But I go to two targets in particular that usually don't used security devices too much. It depends, and u just have to get lucky.

Reactions: Jondog21
I grabbed the first two x-men today that gives me 9 of the 12 of the wave. All I still need is Alien, Aliens and Fight Club. I was tempted to at least grab the Aliens as it was the last one but man these waves get so expensive. I always seem to miss 1 or 2 from a wave. I had to get the X-men's though so I had a complete matching set (I have the first 3 in G1 as well including the once super rare X3 Furtureshop edition).

I can help you with Alien & Aliens if you want dizz.

Got a couple extra from the GB.

Give me a shout if you'd like them.

My store should still have Fight Club, I could check on that this weekend. :thumbs:

They still have the three in store its all about how many steels do I want to buy at one time. I really hate the big huge 12 steel waves, plus we had robocop and lone survivor it adds up so quickly.

If they disappear from stores before I get them yea I'd likely like help hopefully they'll still be around for a week or 2. Heck there is still Django and World War Z and Big Lebowski and Fast and Furious and Bourne Identity and Scarface comic lines at Wal-mart that I missed from previous waves.

No worries, just wanted to mention in case you miss out. Give me a shout if you are still searching for these later. :movie:

LOL I will, just did the Boise ironman gotta watch my spending build up my disposable cash again haha luckily no races for a couple months.

It was worth a shot, but I went to price match Alien, Aliens, Promestheus, and ROTPOTA w/ Best Buy's recent price drop in their blu ray titles, and I came out victorious :oohyeah::LOL::cool: $21 for 4 futurepaks is worth! I suggest, to my fellow ninjas, to try this. There's really nothing to lose

Last edited:
It was worth a shot, but I went to price match Alien, Aliens, Promestheus, and ROTPOTA w/ Best Buy's recent price drop in their blu ray titles, and I came out victorious :oohyeah::LOL::cool: $21 for 4 futurepaks is worth! I suggest, to my fellow ninjas, to try this. There's really nothing to lose

I won't bother doing it since it's clear that Bestbuy has bluray amarays and the Target version is a collectible futurepak.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
I won't bother doing it since it's clear that Bestbuy has bluray amarays and the Target version is a collectible futurepak.

I actually priced match the futurepaks w/ the amarays. That's where I cheated the system ;). Because the art of the futurepak is the same as the amaray's, the worker who rang me up thought they were the same thing. I guess it is a risk tho if a worker catches it, but like I said, it's worth a shot