Foxcatcher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (PlainArchive Exclusive No.22) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 1, 2017 (Pre-order: July 20 / 2PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: PlainArchive
Price: $37.89 (Type A) - $36.89 (Type B) - $34.89 (1/4 Slip) - $86.89 (Deluxe Box)
Notes:
Type A (1,300 copies) - Type B (750 copies) - 1/4 Slip (200 copies) - Deluxe Box (1,050 copies)

fox_a.jpg fox_b.jpg fox_de.jpgfox_q.jpg

timetable_f.jpg

fox_steel.jpg
19955586_121731231770344_5755730796296011776_n-jpg.322011

312485-ccf998d6beb7c5c392e44cb2c1c003dd.jpg
312486-aa7a3aa50e12b280a235f34b4e678a8f.jpg
312487-c2faab0a3b96b08311fd54b473b3b1ec.jpg
312488-4d6a2b35e10fdbdc87dbdfb8535135b9.jpg
312489-b5bfa802d324f254baf812763bf6484d.jpg
312490-ce3e00410a7d015c2db243c1c8f5b1a1.jpg
312491-3d8e2cf053bb0ad1a158ea6fe964861e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah type B also

I'd love to get the shoe box editon but I really don't like the yellow slip it comes with. The other 2 are better but it only comes with that one. But the extras with the shoe box editon are cool

I even asked if they will be selling the extra post cards and sew patch seperately like they have with some things in the past. But they said no. Would of happily added that on my order with type B. I actually think it's a shame we won't get the illustrated art on anything with type A and B. They could of easily put that post card in with the others too
Yeah, I'd love the shoebox too... although I'm not keen on the yellow slip either (blue is much better). Ah mate, I'm gutted they haven't used that illustration anywhere for this release... I always expected them to use it as the steelbook, so that was my main reason for passing on the Scanavo edition they released last year. I'm actually tempted to hunt that down now as well, but my wallets not too sure about the idea. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, I'd love the shoebox too... although I'm not keen on the yellow slip either (blue is much better). Ah mate, I'm gutted they haven't used that illustration anywhere for this release... I always expected them to use it as the steelbook, so that was my main reason for passing on the Scanavo edition they released last year. I'm actually tempted to hunt that down now as well, but my wallets not too sure about the idea. :ohno:

I was so convinced that was going to be the steel art. In honesty I'm a little let down by the actual steel art but I love this film and have been waiting years since PA announced so I had to go for it in the end because the final product will still be great but the steel is a little bit of a let down (a little bit). Even if they used the scanavo slip art again as a slip for this I would of been happy and I doubt it would of p*ssed many people off either

Happy hunting mate, I doubt it will be cheap though

Reactions: Noodles
The brown box with Foxcatcher and the contents written on it is the actual shipping box. Just like they did with Zero Dark Thirty :)

Didn't realise they do that

I find it odd that they promote what's inside on the shipping box lol

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
The brown box with Foxcatcher and the contents written on it is the actual shipping box. Just like they did with Zero Dark Thirty :)
Really? That's strange because for OLDBOY and CAROL boxsets they added similar boxes but they were not the actual shipping boxes, meaning they inserted the whole box-in-a-box into another box that was the shipping one

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I was so convinced that was going to be the steel art. In honesty I'm a little let down by the actual steel art but I love this film and have been waiting years since PA announced so I had to go for it in the end because the final product will still be great but the steel is a little bit of a let down (a little bit). Even if they used the scanavo slip art again as a slip for this I would of been happy and I doubt it would of p*ssed many people off either

Happy hunting mate, I doubt it will be cheap though
Yeah, I find the steel slightly disappointing too... probably because we were expecting the illustrated art lol. It's still a gorgeous package overall though, and I'll be happy to finally have a premium edition for the film.

Doubt I'll ever actually get the Scanavo edition... it'll be too pricey like you said. :(

• Thanks
I don't think Zero Dark Thirty ever had an official box. They just printed it on for that release. I'm pretty sure Oldboy and this will be sent out inside another packing box. I can't see them sticking labels all over these boxes.

Yeah, I find the steel slightly disappointing too... probably because we were expecting the illustrated art lol. It's still a gorgeous package overall though, and I'll be happy to finally have a premium edition for the film.

Doubt I'll ever actually get the Scanavo edition... it'll be too pricey like you said. :(
If you keep your eyes peeled mate you might be able to find it for a decent price. I saw one for under £40 the other day. You do have to be patient though, they don't come up that often.

Reactions: Noodles
If you keep your eyes peeled mate you might be able to find it for a decent price. I saw one for under £40 the other day. You do have to be patient though, they don't come up that often.
Ah, thanks mate! Guess I'll keep a close watch on eBay then. :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Really? That's strange because for OLDBOY and CAROL boxsets they added similar boxes but they were not the actual shipping boxes, meaning they inserted the whole box-in-a-box into another box that was the shipping one

I don't think Zero Dark Thirty ever had an official box. They just printed it on for that release. I'm pretty sure Oldboy and this will be sent out inside another packing box. I can't see them sticking labels all over these boxes.
You guys could be right; i wasnt 100% sure

@Flloydo so dont quote me on this :p

Stunning photos, thank you @moon :thumbs:
Beautiful full slip; the steelbook looks a bit generic, but nonetheless very well made.
Can't wait to receive my dual pack, which is also on its way to me now.

• Thanks
Steelbook/Overall package of the year and it's not even one I'm going to own :(

Stunning full slip
Excellent Steelbook

Well done Plain Archive :thumbs: