From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat in front of my computer for over an hour refreshing the page and never went live for me...always showed as sold out...very disappointing. Oh well, I could have ordered it when it first came out...my bad.

Having said this I really feel like I wasted my time this morning...at least I only wasted my own time. ;)

I got my dispatch emails for both this and TWWB @ around 6.30am this morning.

Anybody else had dispatch email for this one?

Out of stock with suppliers for this and twbb so I won't be getting either even though a got an order in for both

EEK! Sorry to hear that, I sat at my laptop like the rest of you guys waiting for over an hour refreshing the links provided in the OP I wasn't very hopeful of getting either but ended up getting both.

Not really that bothered as not a big fan of either films, but I got a bit caught up in the excitement, and I have a load on preorder so could do with saving some cash

Managed to bag a couple yesterday as well. All dispatch emails sent at 6:30ish this morning.
Hopefully they come through undamaged as my perfect run from Zavvi has come to an end with the last 3 needing to be replaced (2 spine slashes and a massive scrape behind the j-card on a sealed one).

I got my dispatch emails for both this and TWWB @ around 6.30am this morning.

Anybody else had dispatch email for this one?

Nope - still set at awaiting stock pick.

I ordered this first, and then 20 minutes later order TBITSP as well, and that was despatched yesterday... i'm worried that whilst I completed the order, it might have come too late, and missed out :(