From Dusk Till Dawn (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 28,2013
Purchase link: From Dusk Till Dawn (Sold out!)
Price: 14.99 £
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

View attachment 37596
dusktd.jpg

dtd_steelbk_inner.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had one automated email saying they are following up with their suppliers. So yeah, I probably didn't get this, even though I got my order in as soon as it went live. Meh. You win some, you lose some.

I've had one automated email saying they are following up with their suppliers. So yeah, I probably didn't get this, even though I got my order in as soon as it went live. Meh. You win some, you lose some.

Don't give up hope just yet mate, they have not cancelled your order, so that's good.

I have fingers crossed they are just waiting on getting the last few copies. This is Zavvi, expect the unexpected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, they've cancelled my order. Said they couldn't take payment even though that's bollocks because I've ordered 2 more steels since then with the same card and they were Despatched, and check on the account confirms there are funds available. Why can't they just say they sold out?

i have just received an email from Zavvi....
Hello David,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your order 38383972.

I am really sorry to let you know that we have oversold on your item and I do apologise, however, we are trying our hardest to get hold of the item as soon as possible.

We should expect stock within a weeks time, once the stock has arrived you will be sent a confirmation email to confirm that the item has been dispatched to you.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Aran
Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Reactions: Bagman99
Nope, they've cancelled my order. Said they couldn't take payment even though that's bollocks because I've ordered 2 more steels since then with the same card and they were Despatched, and check on the account confirms there are funds available. Why can't they just say they sold out?

Same here. Said my paypal did not go through - problem on paypal end. Such a sad little company - I always order from them, cause I am weak like the opposite of steel - and then go through a moment of reflection as I get shafted in public yet again with another big huge giant Zavvi Zucchini

:emb:

Well I can take small comfort in knowing we got shafted together! Bloody Zavvi!

Mine's been cancelled too. Got an email this morning saying they were sorry it hadn't been despatched yet, but when I log into my account it now says cancelled. Have just messaged them to check this means I won't be getting it, although I already know the answer....

Still says processing on mine, that coupled with the email gives me some small hope I may still get one, if not it's only a tenner more to get one off ebay if a can be bothered

For the amount of time spent looking for this at retail price, I would have been better off just buying from ebay, but did manage to get an order in, which has been dispatched yesterday morning (think around 6:30 am).
Hopefully arrives in decent condition this time (last 2 zavvi deliveries have been returned as damaged with another having a spine slash).

Yep, my order for this and TWBB just got canceled by them.

Zavvi -- you're officially on my sh*t list :(

Yeah you make an order and then Zavvi takes a big poop on you and shakes there :ass: all over you!!

Definatley on my **** list!!

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Yeah you make an order and then Zavvi takes a big poop on you and shakes there :ass: all over you!!

Definatley on my **** list!!

It seems like they only dispatched to people in europe and i've spent so much money at zavvi and this is how they treat good customers!!

Reactions: mrpitt and steel888