Furious 7 - In theatres April 3, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Furious 7 (2015)

Tagline: Vengeance Hits Home

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elsa Pataky[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordana Brewster[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Djimon Hounsou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathalie Emmanuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Iggy Azalea[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shad Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ludacris[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-04-03[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]140[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Fast & Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dCgm7efXDmiABSdWDHBDBx2jwmn.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Director: James Wan
With: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, and some guy named Jason :)

TRAILER:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to this , have loved f&f since the start and started my fascination with customs.

Will feel quite strange tho knowing this will be Paul's last .

R.I.P buddy

'Fast & Furious Supercharged' Super Bowl Spot
1sm452racing.gif
football1.gif

“Fast & Furious—Supercharged” will reunite stars from the Fast & Furious series in a groundbreaking mega-attraction, conceived as a new installment to the dynamic film franchise that can only be experienced at The Entertainment Capital of L.A. Featuring Vin Diesel (Dominic “Dom” Toretto), Michelle Rodriguez (Letty Ortiz), Dwayne Johnson (Luke Hobbs), Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce) and Luke Evans (Owen Shaw), “Fast & Furious Supercharged” will catapult guests into the high-stakes underground world of fast cars in a harrowing escapade to save one of their own from an international crime cartel.

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
When i saw the car scene, All i could think was:How are they going to out do themselves?Then a car jumped out of one building into another building.

What is killing me is the fact that Michelle Rodriguez is getting fed women like Gina Carrano and Ronda Rousey for lunch.Ronda has to kick her as or I'm calling Bull.

Reactions: ocielz
What is killing me is the fact that Michelle Rodriguez is getting fed women like Gina Carrano and Ronda Rousey for lunch.Ronda has to kick her as or I'm calling Bull.
Exactly!!!!! Gina Carrano, Mamacita, she was a soldier or special forces member and got her ass beat by a Normal Street racer@_@.

Exactly!!!!! Gina Carrano, Mamacita, she was a soldier or special forces member and got her ass beat by a Normal Street racer@_@.
Same thing with Vin beating up the rock and soon Jason Statham. The hero always wins with ease. Dom needs to lose to someone;he is like 50.Michele lost her memory and came back and beat UFC Stars.

Reactions: ocielz
At least we saw Han and Roman get their Asses kicked :D

I would like to See Dominic get whooped and then come back and kick ass. The fight with him and The Rock was Epic but the Rock should've beat him.