G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans has decided not to include GI JOE in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line, so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

The power of many :D

Truth be told, if I did not participate in GB for ES exclusive (no backing out), I would probably go for this one (or none at all :hilarious:).

Blufans has decided not to include GI JOE in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line, so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.
However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a slip.

Sounds like a GB is coming on.. :oohyeah:
I find it very hard to resist.

I'm more than happy to participate in the GB Kevin, so count me in for 1 copy mate (will await the GB announcement of course)... gotta get them all you see :thumbs:

Reactions: Monkey2005
Thanks Kevin for the update. Glad Exclusive No7 is still going to be UP..:thumbs:

Still going to pass on this regardless of the reduced print run!! But happy for those that are still going to be able to get this via the GB...;)

It might turned out like Jack Reacher: the last 50 copies from the group buy was still available next day, it took awhile. Now everyone wants one copie for some reason, since the edition is a beauty.

Kevin if you do a GB I'm all in. Hope you can help.

Well than if it's limited to 500 count me in as well. :thumbs:

When can we expect a GB announcment?

With 500 in total, It is gonna be extremely limited. But I will try the best to source some copies for our HDN members here. How many? I don't know yet. We will see in next couple days.

Again, The release will be 3D/2D with a booklet and a full slip similar to Jack Reacher. Now it is confirmed the slip will be numbered.

With 500 in total, It is gonna be extremely limited. But I will try the best to source some copies for our HDN members here. How many? I don't know yet. We will see in next couple days.

Again, The release will be 3D/2D with a booklet and a full slip similar to Jack Reacher. Now it is confirmed the slip will be numbered.

I'm down for sure if a GB happens, and I'm just a short ferry ride away

Up for preorder at Blufans CN258.

$40. They've went with almost exactly the same price as ES. Difference being, I am more than happy to pay $40 for this edition. Full slip, individually numbered and only 500.:scat: No contest.

My code of buying only films I like is relaxed, when they are this limited. I keep telling myself it's got Bruce WIllis in it, but then, that didn't save Die Hard 5, did it.:naughty:

[/COLOR]Only 500 of these will be released form blufans and numbered it will be a grail you will see also sold out now in just 5h enough said .back on line now

Last edited: