G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the F5's of war":D

Excellent news Kevin. Wasn't expecting you to get anywhere near that amount for the GB.

Is the 150 figure you mention, still being reduced by orders going through the blufans site? Are they planning on doing anything once the 7 day pre-order period lapses?, which I reckon should be Today at some point.

This GB is a very exciting prospect.:D:thumbs:

"Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the F5's of war":D

Excellent news Kevin. Wasn't expecting you to get anywhere near that amount for the GB.

Is the 150 figure you mention, still being reduced by orders going through the blufans site? Are they planning on doing anything once the 7 day pre-order period lapses?, which I reckon should be Today at some point.

This GB is a very exciting prospect.:D:thumbs:

GB number, in between 100 -150, hopefully for the best 150.

Whats a group buy and how is this release different/better than the UK ES release?

no difference in steelbooks, all made in Denmark. But the extra is something exciting, such as a photo booklet of the production and the numbered slip case, total only 500 available.

Everytime I click on a Group Buy link I get an access denied page. Any ideA?

You need at least 30 non-spam posts to get into the section. enjoy the site!

Last edited:
Reactions: Monkey2005