G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 500 of these will be released form blufans and numbered it will be a grail you will see also sold out now in just 5h enough said .

Wow, is that why you ordered 10 copies? :)

By the way it is back online. Blufans do not stock all 500 at once. They stock part of them and if it sells out then they replenish some, etc.

Reactions: montana2974
Wow, is that why you ordered 10 copies? :)

By the way it is back online. Blufans do not stock all 500 at once. They stock part of them and if it sells out then they replenish some, etc.

The preorder price is $43 each at Blufans. The release is only for sale in 7 days and Blufans restocks them daily. But from what I can see, they've sold about 250 just in one day. It must be a popluar release in China. I don't know folks if we can do the group buy here or not. I suggest if any member has any friends in China ask the help on the release just in case.

Thanks for the update Kevin. I had a feeling it would be a tall order to secure a quantity of these. Even with 50, a GB on this would be all over in under 60 seconds I reckon.

Here's hoping you can work something out and at least give us a slim chance of securing one.:thumbs:

Reactions: bluraysteel
The preorder price is $43 each at Blufans. The release is only for sale in 7 days and Blufans restocks them daily. But from what I can see, they've sold about 250 just in one day. It must be a popluar release in China. I don't know folks if we can do the group buy here or not. I suggest if any member has any friends in China ask the help on the release just in case.

When is the release date? It's not clear to me. Does this mean that's it coming out in 7 days?

Didn't realize how popular this title is in China or maybe it's so limited that scalpers are taking 5-10 copies at a time. Luckily I was able to secure a copy via a member here. Hopefully Kev can get a mini GB together and help out other members.

I don't think this will reach that mark since almost every country in the world has the steelbook. ;) And here is the good news, there is still a chance for a group buy here.

Brilliant, I would definitely be up for that if you can do it and thanks for all the hard work you have put into previous group buys, it's really appreciated:scat: