Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 08 September 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 2 (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited Release

Ghostbusters 2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today as well, small scratch on the front and back but apart from that it's a quality steel, love the metallic look and the gloss!

after a massive winning streak i have finally become a victim of a damaged steel from zavvi. its not major damage, but it is visibly dented at the bottom, it pops in and out if you push it from one side, then the opposite. it must have also been dented before it was put in the box too. or even worse, a fault in the production where the metal is slightly too big for the plastic frame meaning it isnt a tight fit and pops.

judging by the many complaints here about quality on this release, it would seem the latter is more likely- its just a low quality steelbook.

i must say, the steel feels flimsy as hell

Cool movie remember watching these as a kid its a timeless classic that grows with you as you age. Very happy to see Futureshop planing to bring this to Steelbook format...

Received mine today and unfortunately it was damaged. Nothing serious, a dent on the front side and a dent on the back side.
Since it's sold out, I'm not sure it's even worth the debate with Zavvi for a partial refund...especially since I heard rumors that they are thinking of removing some countries from their "sending" list :(

upload_2014-9-8_12-56-42.jpeg

upload_2014-9-8_12-56-51.jpeg

Anyone else having trouble with the UV code that was included in this steelbook? I can't get the damned site to accept it.

Anyone else having trouble with the UV code that was included in this steelbook? I can't get the damned site to accept it.
My Code worked fine this morning

Double check your entering the code right and you don't have your Keyboards CAPS ON
Make sure CAPS Lock is off
Make sure your not entering any spaces between the codes

Reactions: Noodles