Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 08 September 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 2 (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited Release

Ghostbusters 2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it looks great :woot:

Ohhh @chunk are you seeing the :photo:

Looks awesome.. mine hasn't arrived yet:-(. Very happy with the artwork.. great inside art too. Fingers crossed for no damage from the wonderful zavvi as it's out of stock.. if one is damaged and the other mint.. you can have the better mint one buddy :):):)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
To be honest, I'm not too impressed by it. The artwork actually offers perfect opportunities to emboss the title and the logo...It's not even glossy, as far as I can see.
But for a bluray steelbook with 4k remaster and german audio track, I think the value for money is alright.

To be honest, I'm not too impressed by it. The artwork actually offers perfect opportunities to emboss the title and the logo...It's not even glossy, as far as I can see.
But for a bluray steelbook with 4k remaster and german audio track, I think the value for money is alright.
Do you have the steelbook as others who got delivery said it was a gloss finish and I have seen a video online and it looks a gloss finish to me

Do you have the steelbook as others who got delivery said it was a gloss finish and I have seen a video online and it looks a gloss finish to me

No my steelbook hasn't arrived yet. That's why I said "as far as I can see" (from the pictures here). Gloss finish would definitely increase the value for me. I'm just missing some unique embossing, which would fit perfectly here... But that's just me :)

Reactions: paulboland
Nice enough steel; maybe could of been a bit more original with the back art but what the hey...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 126
Mine arrived today, lovely steel. Tiny little paint chip on the back of mine on the far edge on the left, nothing i will cry over though.

Totally forgot I had this on pre-order and found it waiting for me when I got in. Matches the first one well enough.

I bought the anniversary 2 film box set too, debating wether or not i should put the ghostbusters 1 disc in the GB1 steelbook or keep it in the 2 film set.

OCD.