Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo You weren't kidding about this one dude... just received my copy and it's bloody gorgeous! The film might not be up to scratch, but £9 for a steel as nice as this (and also includes 3D and a bonus disc) isn't too bad in my books. Plus I'm actually kind of looking forward to checking out the extended cut. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo You weren't kidding about this one dude... just received my copy and it's bloody gorgeous! The film might not be up to scratch, but £9 for a steel as nice as this (and also includes 3D and a bonus disc) isn't too bad in my books. Plus I'm actually kind of looking forward to checking out the extended cut. :D

Glad you like it

I actually voted this as one of my favourite standalone steels in the nominations for 2016

And I enjoyed the extended cut

Also the special features are brillaint, try and watch kevins job interview extended scene with hemsworth. So funny

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Glad you like it

I actually voted this as one of my favourite standalone steels in the nominations for 2016

And I enjoyed the extended cut

Also the special features are brillaint, try and watch kevins job interview extended scene with hemsworth. So funny
A vote well deserved! I didn't vote for any because I couldn't decide, but this is now up there as one of my favourites... same goes for the steels with similar artwork for the previous two films.

I actually really enjoyed Hemsworth's scenes, so I'll definitely check that out then. Cheers! :Thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo