[GIVE-AWAY] Man On Fire CD Soundtrack!

Jan 2, 2013
Sydney, AU
WINNER ANNOUNCED [GIVE-AWAY] Man On Fire CD Soundtrack!

- WINNER ANNOUNCED -

Congratulations to....................ash333 your post number was picked via random.org. PM me your address :D Thank you to everyone who entered, I loved seeing all your favourite collectibles. Look out for more give-aways from me in the future ;)

manonfire.jpg

Hey guys, Happy Ninja Week :oohyeah:

I decided in the midst of all the excitement, I wanted to give something away too. I have only been a member here on HDN for a few weeks, but many members have been kind to me and this is just a little way of showing my appreciation.

Up for grabs is the CD Soundtrack of Man On Fire. The CD is used, I'm sorry :p but still great for fans of the movie who don't have it. I will cover postage costs to anywhere in the World.

All you gotta do for a chance to win is post a picture of your favourite piece of movie memorabilia. It could be a bust, a novelty pen or even a postcard. It doesn't have to be expensive or rare, but it must be something you own. The competition will close on Friday and the winner will be chosen at random. Have fun, guys and good luck!:ohno:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway buddy :)

As you can see mines all nightmare!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360139412.782748.jpg

Replica Freddy glove with real metal blades!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360139443.614734.jpg

My signed and personalised Freddy Canvas! The best bit of this piece is meeting Robert to get it signed!

I hope showing two piece doesn't disqualify me :)

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
Hi OP,

this is 1 of my most Treasured Movie related articles :drool: (i have 2 of them :ohno:) ~ as I like them that much :hilarious:

Me wants that Musik :scat:

hellboykay.jpg

BTW : thay you so much for offering up your time & merchandise :) ,

your the best :drool:

allso :naughty:

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz