Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
I've Pre-Ordered the Steelbook Edition! :drool: :notworthy: But I'm so fu**ing pissed off I waited too damn long to also order the DigiPak Edition, it's already SOLD OUT! F**K! :arghh: :banghead: :mad: :angry: :( :sorry: :cry:
@bloodsnake007
grimlock.gif
Franky my friend that set is F**King AWESOME!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: But the price????? :squint::cry::jawdrop::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: I guess you will have to donate your body to science and be the first guy to give birth to puppies for Cowboy........:rofl::rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
post-3103-1218331724-1.gif
Franky, do NOT Photoshop an image based on earthscope's comment. I repeat... do not Photoshop an image! :vomit::ugh:
LMFAO!!!! :rofl: :hilarious: Cowboy and Franky Puppies!? :jawdrop: I MUST photoshop a pic of that! :emb: :D
WAIT! :stop: Never mind... @tridon doesn't wanna have to stab his eyes out! :wacky: LOL!

But I agree with you @earthscope! I have to start doing more than just Prostituting myself :dunno: :(, these EPIC Editions are pounding me harder than most clients! :naughty: :woot: :p
Ordered the set as I just can't resist. It looks amazing!
Just hope the price drops a bit as with gift wrap, import fee deposit, it comes to.....
¥ 19,868 :ohno:
The wife will have my goolies for ping pongs if she finds out....:angry::mad::squint::box::banghead:EEK! :rofl::LOL:
OUCH My Huevos! :ohno: :(
ow-my-balls-o.gif

:p :hilarious:

I've Pre-Ordered the Steelbook Edition! :drool: :notworthy: But I'm so fu**ing pissed off I waited too damn long to also order the DigiPak Edition, it's already SOLD OUT! F**K! :arghh: :banghead: :mad: :angry: :( :sorry: :cry:

Dude, I thought you would've pre-ordered ASAP! That sucks that you missed the Digipack! When it's Amazon, always pre-order right away and then debate it later. Bummed for you, man. :(

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Dude, I thought you would've pre-ordered ASAP! That sucks that you missed the Digipack! When it's Amazon, always pre-order right away and then debate it later. Bummed for you, man. :(
Just as I was bummed out that you didn't get the German Amazon Exclusive! :( We win some, lose some... but I ONLY have my DAMN self to blame! :sorry: :mad: I just might have to get it from Sh!tbay when it comes out! :rolleyes: :angry: :banghead:

@tridon That's why I FU**ING LOVE YOU my KongZilla Buddy! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:

Careful with all this Bro mance or your missus will give you hell, or not give you heaven. :wtf:

I'm gutted that I missed out on the Amz.DE beauty and now have a choice of an $800 model from Sideshow collectibles or something that looks like it came free with a Happy Meal.

Careful with all this Bro mance or your missus will give you hell, or not give you heaven. :wtf:

I'm gutted that I missed out on the Amz.DE beauty and now have a choice of an $800 model from Sideshow collectibles or something that looks like it came free with a Happy Meal.

This figure is from S.H. MonsterArts and they're very high quality. They usually sell anywhere from $60-$80 on their own. The red is a bit strange, though. If with knowing about the Japanese Godzilla poster, it still seems like an odd choice.

U11052P693DT20140728095821.jpg

Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Pre-Order: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,344

Japan_Blu-Ray with Stelbook!.jpg

After stalking the webpage I came across this listing:
[Amazon.co.jp limited] GODZILLA Godzilla [2014] 3D & 2DBlu-ray3 Disc (with steel book)

Question is, will the Blu-Ray include a Slipcover! :ohno: I hope so!!! :woot:
popcorn.gif

Last edited by a moderator: