image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been told that I got two parcels from China, can only think of BFs, so hopefully Godzilla & Gravity 1-clicks arrived yesterday... can't wait to get home and check them out, they all better come with stickers too :wacky:

Reactions: Mickle_89
No sticker on mine, and after such a long wait for this I must say I'm very disappointed. The lenti is just absolute rubbish!

Can't understand the Blufans fanboys, apart from the Cap 1 and 2 and Thor 2 lentis the company has been seriously hit and miss. They aren't remotely comparable to Filmarena or Nova/Kimchi when it comes to lentis or slip design. The card quality alone is vastly inferior and just cheaply folded in. They might make nice steels but for slip build and Lenti quality they don't even make the top 3.

No sticker on mine, and after such a long wait for this I must say I'm very disappointed. The lenti is just absolute rubbish!

Can't understand the Blufans fanboys, apart from the Cap 1 and 2 and Thor 2 lentis the company has been seriously hit and miss. They aren't remotely comparable to Filmarena or Nova/Kimchi when it comes to lentis or slip design. The card quality alone is vastly inferior and just cheaply folded in. They might make nice steels but for slip build and Lenti quality they don't even make the top 3.

I have to cringe everytime i hear somebody praising filmarena for their lazy black full slips with copy & pasted character image.. Their releases are just plain mediocre imo, sorry..

Dont know about godzilla tho.. Looks good from the pictures, but I have to agree that many blufans slips are underwhelming despite generally great looking WEA

Last edited:
I have to cringe everytime i hear somebody praising filmarena for their lazy black full slips with copy & pasted character image.. Their releases are just plain garbage imo, sorry

I have 6 FA releases. Only one of them has a black slip. So your talking utter rubbish. Kingsman, Elektra, IWTV are all stunning releases with beautifully made heavy brushed card slips vastly superior quality wise than any other version available. FA use the exact same card design as Nova and Kimchi in terms of build design so again you're talking rubbish. Art finish is subjective I agree but on a manufacturing quality FA destroy Blufans by a very long Way on their slips. That's not opinion, it's a simple fact. That said the fact FA normally use WWA is disappointing but that seems to be changing.

Last edited:
I have 6 FA releases. Only one of them has a black slip. So your talking utter rubbish. Kingsman, Elektra, IWTV are all stunning releases with beautifully made heavy brushed card slips vastly superior quality wise than any other version available. FA use the exact same card design as Nova and Kimchi in terms of build design so again you're talking rubbish. Art finish is subjective I agree but on a manufacturing quality FA destroy Blufans by a very long Way on their slips. That's not opinion, it's a simple fact. That said the fact FA normally use WWA is disappointing but that seems to be changing.
I'm not sure if FA is being 'lazy' like @hatredhorror was saying, but he wasnt talking utter rubbish though. I think FA is overrated atm. I don't mean to say their slips are bad quality-wise. The last one I received was Chappie and they did a pretty good job on that one. I can relate to what @hatredhorror is saying though.

I'm sure people noticed but most of their releases tend to follow similar patterns. On some slips black is the dominant colour; on others white is. I also just noticed Chappie and Looper have the exact "white & blue" themed slips. This is what we mean...
"white" slips - john wick (angel), birdman, F&F7, hunger games, equalizer, kingsman
"black" slips - john wick (devil), all terminator slips, exodus, elektra, AASB, ghost rider

As for Blufans, I think they should just stick to what they do best. Their lenticulars are definitely not the best, but their full slips are usually a good bet. And unlike FA, their slips are always 'colorful' :)