Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
today Blufans started a thread and talked about their exclusive steelbook artworks that have been denied either by film companies or by themselves
these following artworks have already been DENIED or are NOT satisfying.
first draft:
15503076pvdzpdyzi1dftz.jpg

181012iom9dqdb5pddpqma.jpg

second draft:
101137hzkfoms9yfh9wz4y.jpg

181011vyvw1fgvu6jlzb4g.jpg

third draft:
180826pux10661a4proomj.jpg

fourth draft:
181013zbrlrrbgvxswhvgl.jpg

so the current situation is that these artworks CANNOT be used, and WEA is extremely difficult at the time being.
Blufans is confused about whether they should keep going or give up on Gravity

Last edited:
All WEAs are excellent. It will be tough indeed to find a unique art now, and that too take an approval.

If it's not WEA, blufans should think about their next-in-line title imho.

After rejecting Crimson Typhoon artwork for Pacific Rim and now this :wtf: are Warner Bros playing at, all of those drafts are amazing! :drool:

Please don't give up on this one Blufans hound Warner into submission. :scat:

Reactions: meth head
Is Warner sulked because of the 3D,
because none is on the cover? :hilarious:

That would be counter-productive, as it has been shown here many times, people don't want a size 42 font of '3D' on steelbooks and would rather get the amaray if no steelbook version exists without '3D' on there.

That Fourth draft would have been amazing. Dont have faith in what Warner will approve of if they rejected all those. Hate to say this but BF should dump this project and spend their time on making Thor 1 and 2 and Cap 1 and 2 the best Marvels steels released.

That Fourth draft would have been amazing. Dont have faith in what Warner will approve of if they rejected all those. Hate to say this but BF should dump this project and spend their time on making Thor 1 and 2 and Cap 1 and 2 the best Marvels steels released.

I'm with you on this...Blufans should focus on the Marvels and bring them to market in good time :thumbs:

Reactions: harry

I'm with you on this...Blufans should focus on the Marvels and bring them to market in good time :thumbs:

I agree with you guys but remember MARVEL are tougher than Warner Brothers to negotiate for the artwork.

I have the UK steelbook and it is not bad. The only major flaw is the 3D on the spine and front cover. I will have to wait and see what the final product looks like. I don't usually double dip on films, especially not on steelbooks, but this was in my top 10 for 2013, so maybe! :)