The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on Zavvi's artwork, Wreck's comment has me a little gun shy at best on this one. I'm most likely cancelling my zavvi order on this one. The Walkman would be a huge letdown for such a great film. The Guardians deserve better........so don't screw it up Best Buy!

Based on Zavvi's artwork, Wreck's comment has me a little gun shy at best on this one. I'm most likely cancelling my zavvi order on this one. The Walkman would be a huge letdown for such a great film. The Guardians deserve better........so don't screw it up Best Buy!

But don't you think that it sounds like Wreck meant EXACTLY this artwork? "(...) this might very well be different then what you expect".

Reactions: MK50
For the love of everything that is awesome, DO NOT have the same artwork as Zavvi. The biggest disappointment ever! What a complete failure...

We seriously need to get our voices heard on this one. Seriously! lets make some crazy petition to Disney and convince them to change their minds. We dont want crap artwork like this. The movie deserves so much better. The idea could have worked if done right, but what weve seen this far is horrible.

Actually the US version could end up looking worse than Zavvis if all they do is just add the title on the front like the past few releases. That'd be uggglyy