Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just shipped today. I think preordering should have it at your door on release day.
Yea this should be expected from any retailer. I used to preorder but I started receiving some of mine after release day, and sometimes 2-3 days after. So I stopped preordering; plus some drop in price after just 30 days.

Debating with myself whether to open this or just rent it from redbox. :(
LET IT BREATHE! Not only will you get this awesome feeling that I just can't put into words :happy:; but you will also feel good knowing that you saved it's life instead of keeping it locked away in a transparent prison :ohno:

Well joined the GB in the end, has I really want the title on the front but really need to find some one who can make a high quality sticker for the spine.

Wow was never really fond of the design in the first place but cancelled my Zavvi order in favour of this version for the title on the front. Can live with it not being embossed as with T:TDW and CA:TWS but the even more boring inside art kills it in comparison to the UK'S pop art style interior. Livened it up a bit IMO

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches