Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
Only NM or Kimichi with a full slip can save this one. Days o Future Past TW slip it's not very great. But who knows? A 1/4 slip with headphones and batteries

quick off topic message, apparently Deltamac has not released days Of Future past even with some 300 copies printed I was informed by my Taiwan contact, have you seen any copies being sold actual in stock of this Futurpak ?

quick off topic message, apparently Deltamac has not released days Of Future past even with some 300 copies printed I was informed by my Taiwan contact, have you seen any copies being sold actual in stock of this Futurpak ?

There were some pics posted for xmen DOFP Taiwan edition

There were some pics posted for xmen DOFP Taiwan edition

Yes it was advertised, but Deltamac never released any copies to any stores. jsdvd has it as announced but it's OOS I was told in taiwan most store don't even know about the release. They printed 300 copies and never released any of them from what I was told, it was supposed to be released, artwork was done and released by Deltamac but no copies never made it out of manufacturer.

Yes it was advertised, but Deltamac never released any copies to any stores. jsdvd has it as announced but it's OOS I was told in taiwan most store don't even know about the release. They printed 300 copies and never released any of them from what I was told, it was supposed to be released, artwork was done and released by Deltamac but no copies never made it out of manufacturer.

Check the dedicated thread for that. I am not sure if the guy got pics from someone or actually bought the steelbook.

My Taiwan contact told me deltamac has not released it ! but I guess this is the wrong thread as we are getting off topic for this release :bag:

Folks, let's please stay on topic. If you need to discuss a specific subject unrelated to the release thread, either create a thread for it in the appropriate section or take it to PM. Thanks. :)

And I thought u were waiting on nova/mondo, G? Lol

LOL, yeah but hopefully the slip will be different!

Well you can always cancel before the shipping charge gets paid if it turns out you don't like the way it looks. That should give you more time to make a decision :p :thumbs:

I always order TW Marvel Steels and think later and yeah, plenty of time to cancel :thumbs:

Well you can always cancel before the shipping charge gets paid if it turns out you don't like the way it looks. That should give you more time to make a decision :p :thumbs:

If only Zavvi would've done that with Maleficent.