Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
My turntable arrives today and I can't wait to listen to my vinyl of this! :)
Yeah, I've got the vinyl release, and I've got the Mondo vinyl on pre-order too. I'm really hoping I can grab the Cassete version, too. The record stores around me haven't really gotten too many of the record store day releases, so I'm not too hopeful. I'll probably have to grab it on ebay.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Last edited:
Reactions: steel888 and MGD
Seeing as I have the tracks I like on the Mix Tape on Vinyl and still have a turntable in my house and studio. I will just convert the tracks to digital WAV/FLAC files then make my own mix with Ableton Live Suite 9......:naughty::happy:

Buy a cassette tape in 2014?! :rofl: Never......:LOL::rofl:
It's more like a collector's item, not really assuming people are going to be buying it just to listen to it. :thumbs:

Which is why I'm hoping you'll be offering us ninjas an HDN exclusive mp3 mix for this steel. hmmm? :cool:
:D:p
Well at the moment I'm too busy with three major music projects on the go for film. ;)
So if the mood takes me I will put something together for my ninja buddy's....With a twist of course. As Electronica, Tech House, Deep House, is my favorite style of music. And my favorite track from the soundtrack is Moonage Daydream, and it would be amazing to rework it.... :naughty::headphone:
But we might have problems with Copywright....!!!!!!

Last edited:
:LOL::rofl::LOL::wacky:EEK!

Each to their own buddy...;)
I have spent my life in clubs in NY, Berlin, Paris, London....The darker and more twisted the better for me...:sing::headphone::woot:

Sorry mods for going off track here...:muted::D

Now back to the steelbook....:vomit::facepalm::LOL::rofl:

Oh, most definitely buddy and I wasn't criticizing your choice in music. It was more me stating that it has always given me a headache. ;) :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. :D

Reactions: earthscope