tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit unfair comparison tbh, I mean that's a lent Vs full slip, should have compared it with Nova's Lenti (well any of them) and BF one would have come out superior... love Novas and own all variants but I'm super excited about BF WEA release which is in a totally different league :cigar:

Just wait until the UE one is out :happy:

Reactions: gbdragon
Trying to do away move on from multiple versions of same film unless its a outstanding other version, which personally think this is and also got the WEA steel so can make a exception for this
They just come thick and fast really and its hard to keep track or easily forget what you've actually ordered or pre ordered
constant stream of money which as said can take you by surprise with different changing release dates and pre orders
hopefully that duel picture will be my two soon
moved a couple of my GOTG steels on.
The Nova full slip is a keeper got a different retro look to it
The R&G just looks a stunner got to have it and looks a perfect foil seated next to the other one

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
WWA is my favorite and will probably always will be. It is unique and quirky which is thing I personally look for most in a steelbook.

If they used the actual Walkman I'd be fine with it. But I hate the generic, not even the right color, tape player.