tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first Kimchi's a while back (The Raid lentis and black slips) and now waiting on the UE. Very impressed by Kimchi's work & so far have been pleased but not blown away by the BluFans GotG release (I was one of the cassette loving minority) - sure I'll change my mind though.

Reactions: BDDB
The lenticular on the R&G edition is superb! Might even be Blufans best so far! I really like the quarter info sheet on the back too, shows off the back of the slipbox perfectly and you haven't got to worry about removing it. Not so keen on the 1/4 slip, but that's mainly because I don't like the 1/4 slip editions full stop.

I really think the UE is going to be in another league if the R&G edition is anything to go by :)

The lenticular on the R&G edition is superb! Might even be Blufans best so far! I really like the quarter info sheet on the back too, shows off the back of the slipbox perfectly and you haven't got to worry about removing it. Not so keen on the 1/4 slip, but that's mainly because I don't like the 1/4 slip editions full stop.

I really think the UE is going to be in another league if the R&G edition is anything to go by :)

Here's hoping you have spares! lol!! Show pics bro! :D

:naughty:

My R&G just arrived in Atlanta today, so hopefully it'll be at my door tomorrow, unless the same thing happens with my past 2 Blufans deliveries where the post office doesn't leave them for some reason and I spend days trying to get it redelivered.

@dfoles maybe you should start having them delivered to your work address :naughty:
That's not a bad idea. I just don't get why my post has been weird with Blufans. The last delivery was not delivered because they couldn't find a secure location to leave it??? What? It fits in my mailbox, and I live in a house and they've left plenty of things at the front door which has plenty of things blocking the view from the street.

That's not a bad idea. I just don't get why my post has been weird with Blufans. The last delivery was not delivered because they couldn't find a secure location to leave it??? What? It fits in my mailbox, and I live in a house and they've left plenty of things at the front door which has plenty of things blocking the view from the street.
You're lucky. Because I live on a street where parking is tricky, I've lost count of the number of parcels different courier companies have claimed to have left 'you were out' cards for when they never even stopped the van. I've watched 3 different companies drive past my house & then pullk that on me. Which I guess is better than the one that left a PS3 on my doorstep, took a photo of my front door & then faked my signature to claim proof of delivery...

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
You're lucky. Because I live on a street where parking is tricky, I've lost count of the number of parcels different courier companies have claimed to have left 'you were out' cards for when they never even stopped the van. I've watched 3 different companies drive past my house & then pullk that on me. Which I guess is better than the one that left a PS3 on my doorstep, took a photo of my front door & then faked my signature to claim proof of delivery...
That sounds like the kind of trick Yodel would pull...

Reactions: dfoles