tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We won't lock the thread, this is for the other editions of Guardians of The Galaxy aswell. I'm sure there will be some more news soon.

You are absolutely right. And the only unknown edition is the UE. I don't think any information other than live pics or exact shipping date would be more constructive.

It's just MHO. Was hoping more would agree though.

As @Wreck stated collecting Blufans you need patience

I had pre-ordered and paid for My Blufans Exclusive Marvel Thor 2 TDW end of last August(August 26 2014 pre-ordered/paid) and I just received not too long ago when they released it. I waited approximately 11 months from pre-order to have it in hands.

For Frozen From Pre-Order to delivery it was 7 Months delays... so Long delays are actually something you need to get used to when collecting Blufans Release.

Reactions: harry and dan8885
You are absolutely right. And the only unknown edition is the UE. I don't think any information other than live pics or exact shipping date would be more constructive.

It's just MHO. Was hoping more would agree though.

I get what you are saying. It's not a bad idea, just not the route we will go since this thread has been serving multiple releases. Technically in part to not having all the info from the beginning. But if there were threads on the UE and separate editions I think it would be easier to simply just lock the UE thread.

Just follow my posts ... https://www.hidefninja.com/community/search/5855261/ or ... I'm sure someone will turn up with a copy first and post the pic here before I update since blufans not the best on communicating. Least to me. ;)

Did anyone else open their Rocket and Groot steelbook. I have had 2 already and both came with annoying upper left hand dent impressions. I want a clean copy so bad and figured go ebay and get the 1/4 slip but unfortunately they put the sticker right over where apparently a bunch have this annoying impression. It's so aggravating knowing they saw this damage charged 70 bucks and threw it in a pretty slip. Unless somehow I am the lucky moron who got the 2 damaged ones out of the whole line. Wreck sent a replacement and it just so happens that it has the exact same damage same exact spot. Must be a manufacturing issue during some part of the run. Just sucks. Thanks Again Wreck for helping me out. I just hope others have clean copies. I wish I could just buy the steelbook opened and mint, these slips seem like a new way to hide shotty quality control.

I know us Group Buy members are growing impatient but also realize Moderators must be going through hell with all the questions, settling members down and scouring for information. Blufans has not made it easy for Group Buy Organizers to relay ACCURATE information considering "specific" dates, production delays or anything else. I'm sorry but if someone wires you several thousands of dollars, the least a company can do is keep that person updated. Blufans has to know by now that literally hundreds of people are pestering the Organizer for some information.

I mean, I first started with the "Up Boxset" which had setback after setback and were told that production delays just happen every now and then. That "every now and then" has pretty much become the norm. I'd imagine they would address it by now - in order to grow as a company competing alongside the likes of Plain Archive, NovaMedia and KimchiDVD. Seriously, I think my last Group Buy with Blufans will be "Big Hero 6" (obviously to support @Geek Tragedy ) but I honestly don't expect to see that in hand until April 2016 (No exaggeration). As for any future Blufans releases I may want, I think I'd just be willing to wait out an aftermarket markup of around $20 just to avoid the "Blufans Patience Endurance Test" that seems to come with every Group Buy purchase.

Reactions: CyberT