tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it today, and i have one issue to solve before opening it :rolleyes:
I was using slipcovers from steelbookcentral, but UE edition due to 2 lentis is bigger than normal fullslip and i am not sure it will fit.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
Someone tried? or do you have another supplier of slips that have bigger variety of slipcovers.:cool:

With foil, i tried and it has some difficulties. I am affraid to take foil off and see that it dosn't feet:cautious:. I don't want it to harm when it will be on the shelf unprotected...:ohno::ohno::ohno:

I tried those on my UE, it fits...but its a very very very tight fit

Thanks @Tacozilla and @Misterlovier

I tried on sealed copy, and it was also very tight, just wondering if i take seal off is it better or not.
I mean, does the slip makes no harm to the eddition? It should protect, not damage:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If it may do some damage, i will open UE but leave the seal on the Slip Box.

Thanks @Tacozilla and @Misterlovier

I tried on sealed copy, and it was also very tight, just wondering if i take seal off is it better or not.
I mean, does the slip makes no harm to the eddition? It should protect, not damage:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If it may do some damage, i will open UE but leave the seal on the Slip Box.

Mine was unsealed and it was still a tight fit, you can get the UE in...but getting it out will be a bit tough. In the end I stuck mine a jumbo steelbook polybag and taped down the excess (in the corners) to make it look like my other steelbooks in shells

Reactions: galareta2332
Mine was unsealed and it was still a tight fit, you can get the UE in...but getting it out will be a bit tough. In the end I stuck mine a jumbo steelbook polybag and taped down the excess (in the corners) to make it look like my other steelbooks in shells

You know the SCF3's are finally in stock, I have 100 on the way, it should fit into those slips, just about any non jumbo is supposed to fit into those. Hoping my sealed Nova Avengers Lenti, the Filmarena titles, certain PA Titles, will all fit.

Reactions: Tacozilla
You know the SCF3's are finally in stock, I have 100 on the way, it should fit into those slips, just about any non jumbo is supposed to fit into those. Hoping my sealed Nova Avengers Lenti, the Filmarena titles, certain PA Titles, will all fit.
The double sided Lenti slip of GOTG don't fit in it.
In fact it doesn't even fit in the SCF2 (which are supposed to be roomier than the SCF3).
It's the SCF2 that you want if you want to protect your full slipbox releases from Nova and Filmarena etc.

Last edited: