tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, I normally open mine steelbooks but this one I will not, it looks way to good to be open.

It is Exactly the reason why you need to open it, without the shrink wrap the Lenti is even more fabulous, This is one steel that needs to be open to be appreciated they way it should, Opened. I usually tend to like to keep my copies sealed, but this one got opened and it is stunning. The Disks Artwork are super Classy on top of that, so much attention to details. Enjoy this one !

EU customers eventually at some stage get hit for Vat Duty

Most of the time you avoid getting hit by customs charges

If it's large box or weighs more than usual and no invoice is inside you risk the chance

It's lucky dip they random select packages from China/Korea etc
Customs get same parcels arrive around the same time they just select a few to question and meet their quota to catch
You could go months not getting hit and then suddenly do

Marking a package as $20 is of no use if there is no matching invoice inside

The bigger the box and heavier the contents gives more chance of them picking your parcel

according to the german customs regulations,there always must be an original invoice at the outside of the parcel-if not,they´ll send it to the customs office and you´ll have to show them the orginal invoice and-you´ll have to pay. Those Guys know that most of the parcels from Asia have faked customs declaration

It is Exactly the reason why you need to open it, without the shrink wrap the Lenti is even more fabulous, This is one steel that needs to be open to be appreciated they way it should, Opened. I usually tend to like to keep my copies sealed, but this one got opened and it is stunning. The Disks Artwork are super Classy on top of that, so much attention to details. Enjoy this one !

See, I'm now at a stage where I'm considering opening all my 'keepers', whether it's the Kimchi Raid's, Blufans GOTG or the much-awaited Intersteller HDZeta. My theory is that these are ones that I'll never consider re-selling, and should Blu Ray be superceded ast some point (which it will), they'll be worthless anyway...