tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
i finally pulled the plug on this one so i got it today, this is amazing, especially the letnicular box, i can not take my eyes off of it...its so worth it and now it is on my collection! Thanks Nick!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
i finally pulled the plug on this one so i got it today, this is amazing, especially the letnicular box, i can not take my eyes off of it...its so worth it and now it is on my collection! Thanks Nick!

Who's Nick?

Very Happy for you, it is a very nice release top notch quality ! The side of the UE where they are all standing peacefully is the best lenti for that release for me, I just love the depth of it. Plus 2 superb WEA Disk artwork like with all their MArvel Release. I just love when retailer do WEA Artwork on their Blu-rays. This shows no cutting corners.

I still think that Taiwan with their wicked slip goes so well with the WWA Steel. I am one of those that I love the walkman edition as well and Taiwan with their slip has brought something special to that release. It is rare that they add shapes to their 1/4 Slip and this one is just so sweet

Recently unwrapped the Ultimate Editon and my two-year-old kept reaching for Chris Pratt's blaster. He'd just pluck at the air in front of it with a quizzical look on his face. If that's not a ringing endorsement for the quality of the lenti, I don't know what is.

That is very cute :emb: ...now just give him the slip and leave the room for 5 minutes :rofl:

This steelbook reminds me of skittles ... it's got so many colors that the full gloss really brightens up the design. Stunning artwork. Gold embossed lettering. It's just beautiful.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy and DonnaB
2016 has - so far (for me) - turned out to be a rather disappointing year for steelbooks. Perhaps I'm not the only one that feels this way, as I'm seeing a few 'blasts from the past' appearing on the first page!

Reactions: dfoles